Why on Earth would you release two cooldown count addons?
Why not? :P
* Fixed an incorrect default setting
* Fixed an issue causing expiring timers to show in the minutes format for text
* Added settings to config.lua to hide the cooldown spiral, the glow effect, and show the cooldown edge
* tullaCC will now automatically prevent Blizzard cooldown text from being displayed
* Fixed a typo
* Updated for WoW 6.0
* Switched to using the new C_Timer API
* Made config.lua a bit easier to override
* Fixed a typo
* Handled cases where timer.start or timer.duration are nil.
* Fixed issues with the display of active cooldowns upon /reloadui
* Adjusted code to prevent conflicts with other addons.
* Fixed issues causing the shaman spell Ascendance to not show a cooldown.
* TOC bump for WoW 5.4
* TOC bump for WoW 5.3
* TOC bump for WoW 5.2
* TOC bump for WoW 5.1
* Added support for skills with charges
* Removed OmniCC flag, since it was making things a pain to debug
* TOC bump for WoW 5.0
* TOC bump for WoW 4.3
* Added fixes to make tullaCC work with WoW 4.3 (backward compatible with WoW 4.2)
* TOC bump for WoW 4.2
* TOC bump for WoW 4.1
* Testing out creating a zip from my Git repo
* Added the noCooldownCount check.
* Updated for WoW v4.0.1
* Switched to using the animation system for timers, which makes things go faster :P
* Moved configuration to a separate file, config.lua
* Made min scale setting be independent of UI scale.
* Switched to using SetFormattedText (thanks nirp)
* Made days and hours a bit more blue. (Overall theory here is that colors get warmer the closer timers are to expiring)
* Added text shadowing
* Added colors
* Filtered out text on items with a scale that's too tiny