This addon only works with action buttons provided by the default UI, Bartender4, or Dominos. Grid also has some built in support.
Modifies action buttons so that they may change the target of an action based on whether that action is harmful or helpful. Support for custom paging of the main action bar is also provided if using the default UI.
can instead set up a targeting priority and apply it to all of your action buttons without wasting a single macro.
An option also exists, Grid Integration, that enables mouseover targeting only while over a Grid unit frame. Basically it just adds "[@mouseover, harm/help, nodead]" as the first check while over Grid.
Also note that the "nodead" part is there to keep you from wasting casting time and that it automatically corrects itself to "dead/exists" as appropriate for resurrection effects.
Note: Target behavior is only changed for spells and items placed directly into an action button.
Translators: To submit a translation please just edit an existing file (example: ImpliedTarget_Config\Locales\deDE.lua) and send it to me.
Version 1.1.5 (06/14/2013)
- Fixed an error and a bug with Grid integration
Version 1.1.4 (06/13/2013)
- Resurrection abilities will now also work with implied targeting
- Added an option for Grid users
Version 1.1.3 (09/02/2012)
- Added options for excluding entire action bars from implied targeting
Version 1.1.2 (07/28/2012)
- Updated for MoP
Version 1.1.1 (12/10/2011)
- Added compatibility for Dominos
Version 1.1 (11/26/2011)
- Added compatibility for Bartender4
- Changed options to be easier for novice users (borrowed Bartender4's style)
Version 1.0.5 (01/11/2011)
- Correct an issue with some empty vehicle buttons
Version 1.0.4 (01/04/2011)
- Fix for key binds that contain characters that have special meaning for Lua's format function
Version 1.0.3 (12/24/2010)
- Ignore spells that can't be identified as harmful or helpful (fixes errors with vehicle abilities)
Version 1.0.2 (10/13/2010)
- Updated for 4.0
Version 1.0.1 (08/06/2010)
- Fixed a bug when changing key binds for the main action bar