Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(1 MB)
Download
Updated: 01-18-12 10:05 PM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:01-18-12 10:05 PM
Created:08-19-10 01:56 AM
Downloads:432,149
Favorites:544
MD5:
ElvUI  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 3.15
by: Elv22 [More]
This file is no longer going to be updated from this location.

Please visit http://www.tukui.org to download!
Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 08-20-10, 12:23 PM  
Sazdek
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 41
Uploads: 0
FIRST!

been using this ui for a couple months now and is by far my favorite tukui edit. and elv is pretty good at fixing their bugs and releasing non-bugged versions the first time.
Sazdek is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-10, 04:52 AM  
Eladorr
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 10
Uploads: 0
Well, FIRST- the Raid frames freak out when in a bg/ raid with more then 25 players, was dual layering and double dipping.

Other then that pretty darn sweet <3 tyvm
Eladorr is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-10, 05:18 AM  
Elv22
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 485
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by Eladorr
Well, FIRST- the Raid frames freak out when in a bg/ raid with more then 25 players, was dual layering and double dipping.

Other then that pretty darn sweet <3 tyvm

Did i accidentally leave it on debug mode and have everything loading at once? I just did a quick check and everything seems to be ok.
Elv22 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-10, 02:36 PM  
Baine
A Murloc Raider
 
Baine's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 331
Uploads: 2
any chance your going to use the global strings for the error filter? the way it's now, it only correctly filters on english clients, other locales either have to manually edit the filter-list or just have the "red spam" as usual...
__________________
Baine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-10, 02:41 PM  
Elv22
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 485
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by Baine
any chance your going to use the global strings for the error filter? the way it's now, it only correctly filters on english clients, other locales either have to manually edit the filter-list or just have the "red spam" as usual...
yea i'll get on that
Elv22 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-10, 02:45 PM  
Baine
A Murloc Raider
 
Baine's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 331
Uploads: 2
woooohooo, thanks

love your edit so far, althoug i'm running on 1280x800 atm and the uf are overlapping my chat a bit, but who cares ^^
__________________
Baine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-10, 05:15 PM  
Elv22
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 485
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by Baine
woooohooo, thanks

love your edit so far, althoug i'm running on 1280x800 atm and the uf are overlapping my chat a bit, but who cares ^^
lower the UI scale in /tukui config window, make sure Auto Scale is unchecked
Elv22 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-10, 10:02 PM  
randomkillah
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
rested icon

I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue with this build but the resting icon on the unit frames never seems to leave. Even if I am not in a area that would start getting rested xp, the icon still stays on the unit frame. I have tried re logging, reloading the UI and even reinstalling. any ideas or anyone else having this problem?

I forgot to mention (since I believe credit is due) this is a great UI and would like to thank you for spending the time to make this great creation.
Last edited by randomkillah : 08-21-10 at 10:03 PM.
randomkillah is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-10, 11:41 PM  
Elv22
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 485
Uploads: 6
Re: rested icon

Originally posted by randomkillah
I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue with this build but the resting icon on the unit frames never seems to leave. Even if I am not in a area that would start getting rested xp, the icon still stays on the unit frame. I have tried re logging, reloading the UI and even reinstalling. any ideas or anyone else having this problem?

I forgot to mention (since I believe credit is due) this is a great UI and would like to thank you for spending the time to make this great creation.
thanks for the report fixed it, well actually i just forgot to add the function to hide it in the first place
Elv22 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-10, 02:16 AM  
WolTan
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
Error

Message: Interface\AddOns\Tukui\datatext\dps.lua:14: attempt to index global 'TukuiInfoCenter' (a nil value)
Time: 08/22/10 10:15:24
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\Tukui\datatext\dps.lua:14: in main chunk

Locals: events = <table> {
SPELL_EXTRA_ATTACKS = true
SPELL_DAMAGE = true
RANGE_DAMAGE = true
DAMAGE_SPLIT = true
SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE = true
DAMAGE_SHIELD = true
SWING_DAMAGE = true
}
DPS_FEED = <unnamed> {
0 = <userdata>
}
player_id = "0x04800000028DA295"
dmg_total = 0
last_dmg_amount = 0
cmbt_time = 0
pet_id = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'TukuiInfoCenter' (a nil value)"

Im getting this error, anyone got a solution to fix it?

Kind regards WolTan
WolTan is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-10, 03:16 AM  
Elv22
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 485
Uploads: 6
Re: Error

Originally posted by WolTan
Message: Interface\AddOns\Tukui\datatext\dps.lua:14: attempt to index global 'TukuiInfoCenter' (a nil value)
Time: 08/22/10 10:15:24
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\Tukui\datatext\dps.lua:14: in main chunk

Locals: events = <table> {
SPELL_EXTRA_ATTACKS = true
SPELL_DAMAGE = true
RANGE_DAMAGE = true
DAMAGE_SPLIT = true
SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE = true
DAMAGE_SHIELD = true
SWING_DAMAGE = true
}
DPS_FEED = <unnamed> {
0 = <userdata>
}
player_id = "0x04800000028DA295"
dmg_total = 0
last_dmg_amount = 0
cmbt_time = 0
pet_id = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'TukuiInfoCenter' (a nil value)"

Im getting this error, anyone got a solution to fix it?

Kind regards WolTan
thx will be fixed next release, its an old variable TukuiInfoCenter should be TukuiInfoLeft
Elv22 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-10, 07:02 AM  
Eladorr
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 10
Uploads: 0
Hello again, Thank you for the Raid frame fix. how would one go about changing the font. its something i really dont like about this ui. and its the only thing <3
Eladorr is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-10, 10:41 AM  
WolTan
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
Copy chat

Dunno if I should ask it here or to Tuk himself, but where is the copy chat button at? Havent seen it since V11.
WolTan is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-10, 11:17 AM  
Elv22
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 485
Uploads: 6
Originally posted by Eladorr
Hello again, Thank you for the Raid frame fix. how would one go about changing the font. its something i really dont like about this ui. and its the only thing <3

Get the font you want, rename it to the name of the fonts inside the tukui/media/fonts folder and then restart game, make sure its the same format (.ttf)
Elv22 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-10, 11:17 AM  
Elv22
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 485
Uploads: 6
Re: Copy chat

Originally posted by WolTan
Dunno if I should ask it here or to Tuk himself, but where is the copy chat button at? Havent seen it since V11.
topright corner of chat
Elv22 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.