|Go to Page...|
This UI is best viewed in 1680 x 1050 resolution. Other resolutions may require tweaking.
I play a tank and as such have specific addons and a set up for tanking, if you play a different role in raids you may need to install some of your own addons or play with the set up.
My guild is a 10man only guild and i don't pug, so the UI is set up for 10man raiding only.
1. Backup your WTF and Interface folders from your WoW directory
2. Download my UI pack and unzip to your desktop.
3. In the WTF folder, go in the Account folder and rename the YOURACCOUNTNAMEHERE folder to your account name, it must be in capitals.
4. Go in the Account name folder, rename the YOURREALMNAMEHERE folder to your realm name.
5. Go in the Realm name folder, rename the YOURCHARACTERNAMEHERE folder to your character name. If you play multiple characters, you can make a copy of this folder and rename it as needed.
6. Replace the WTF and Interface folders in your directory with the downloaded ones.
7. On the character log in screen, check the 'Load Out of Date Addons' box.
8. In game, type /reflux switch Tarynn and you're good to go
9. For some reason the chat addon i use (Prat) will not save it's profile to Reflux, i think because it takes whatever individual settings are on the PC. Anyway, you need to resize and move it so it is within the frame i made for it. Go into the interface options and then Prat options, you will need to go to the 'Tabs' section and enable 'General' this will allow you to unlock, resize and move the chat window. Once you are happy, simply disable the 'General' tab so it looks neat and tidy
10. It's been brought to my attention that Clique sometimes interferes with the normal unit frames and stops you right-clicking on your own frame to select leave party, change to raid etc etc. To correct this you need to go into Options > Interface > Addons > Clique > Frame Blacklist. In here simply tick everything except what relates to Grid, and your Clique bindings will now only work on mouseover of Grid frames
NOTE : Some US players are having issues when installing my EU addon pack. From what i gather from the comments section, the game prevents people logging on in the US because it believes it's an EU version of the game.
From comments, thanks to Fredrasaurus for this fix :
To get this working, all you need to do is the following :
1. Head to your WTF folder
2. Delete Launcher.WTF
3. Open Config.WTF
4. Do a search for enGB, replace it with enUS
5. Search for a Line starting with SET realmName
6. Delete that line, then Save.
7. (Skip this step if you haven't opened WoW yet) Go to Data folder in the World of Warcraft location, If you see no enUS but you see a enGB folder rename it to enUS. Otherwise If you see both folders go ahead and rename the enGB folder to BACKUP just incase.
8. Delete Cache folder in both the root and in the Data/ folder.
9. Run Wow, Login Enjoy!
10. (If game still doesn't work) First if you renamed enGB to BACKUP before try renaming the enUS folder to BACKUP and the old BACKUP to enUS.
11. (If game still doesn't work) Run Repair.exe
12. (If game still doesn't work) Download the 1gb patch.
13. (If the game still doesn't work) Delete Updates folder, Data folder, and run Repair.exe and download the game from scratch... Ouch!
Hope that helps US users.
Also included in the pack is a 'Fonts' folder. Installing this is optional but it will unify all the standard game fonts to the same one. I have chosen 'Accidental Presidency' as the font in the package. If you wish to use a different one, simply make 4 copies of your required font on your Desktop, rename them ARIALN, MORPHEUS, Skurri and FRIZQT__ and place them in the Font folder in place of the existing ones.
If you have any problems with set up or adjusting the UI/addons, please leave a message in the comments section and i'll do what i can to help you out. If possible leave a screenshot as it can help me understand your problem better
Add-ons used (slash commands/options in brackets) :
Align (/align) - Puts a grid on the screen for lining up frames etc.
Add-on Control Panel (find it on 'escape' menu) - Allows control of addons without logging out
Atlas Loot (/al) - Loot Directory for dungeon and raid bosses.
Auctionator (options in Auction House UI, speak to auctioneer) - Quick scans of AH for pricing on items.
Bartender 4 (minimap button) - Action bar mod.
Bad Boy (in interface menu) - Stops gold seller whispers and reports them.
Basic Minimap (in interface menu) - Exactly what the name suggests.
Button Facade (in interface menu) - Skins for Bartender and Satrina Buff Frame buttons.
Clique (find it in spell book) - Bind spells to mouse buttons for use with Grid or other unit frames.
Cork (in interface menu) - Buff reminder.
DBM (minimap button) - Using it until DXE is updated for Mists
Equip Compare (no options) - Compares equipped items to mouseover items.
Error Filter (no options) - Removes annoying error messages such as 'You don't have enough rage for that.'
Grid (minimap button) - Unit frame addon.
GTFO (in interface menu) - Audible warnings for when you are stood in something you shouldn't be!
InFlight (click bar) - Timer bars for flights.
KG Panels (/kgpanels config) - Creates panels, complete with additional skins if you want to give the UI a personal touch.
Leatrix Plus (in interface menu) - Automated Duel Refusal, resize Quest Log text and other little tricks
Mik Scrolling Battle Text (in interface menu) - Scrolling combat text.
Minimap Button Frame (in interface menu) - Gathers minimap buttons and puts them in a neat frame.
Omni CC (in interface menu) - Cooldown times on respective buttons.
One Bag 3 (in interface menu) - Puts all your bags together in one bag.
One Bank 3 (in interface menu) - As above but for bank bags.
Postal (no options) - Manages in game mail.
Prat (in interface menu) - Chat mod.
Quartz (in interface menu) - Cast bar mod.
RatingBuster (in interface menu) - Stat comparisons on items.
Raven (Minimap button) - Buffs and Debuffs.
Reflux (/reflux for options) - Creates profiles and makes switching and copying them easy.
ReforgeLite (open Reforge Ui) - Automatically reforges gear to preset caps.
Remove Raid frames - Hides the standard Blizzard Raid frames and menu.
rDiabloplates2 - Nameplates in the style of Diablo.
Shadow Unit Frames (/suf) - Unit frame mod.
Skada (in interface menu) - Damage and threat meter.
SL Data Text (/sldt) - Info such as armor durability, mail notification, gold amounts etc.
Smelly Power Bar (/pmove lock/unlock) - Alternative Power bar.
Teksloot (/teksloot) - Compact and moveable loot roll frame.
Tiny Toast Mover (/ttm lock/unlock) - Allows the pop-up 'toast' window to be moved when a Real ID friend logs in/out.
Tiptac (/tiptac) - Tooltip mod.
Vendorizer (configure at any vendor) - Sells all greys, any specific items you tell it to and also buys anything you tell it to automatically at a vendor.
Vengeance Tracker (in interface menu) - Tool for tanks to keep track of the buff from Vengeance.