A simple LDB plugin for Windowed Mode vs. Full Screen, with toggling either by click or keybind.
You don't need LDB to use this. The keybind feature works on its own, in Blizzard's keybind interface, with or without LDB.
Some users experience instability after toggling Windowed Mode many times. This is due to WoW, drivers, or both, not the mod. If you experience this, the mod is still useful; you just have to be sparing and only toggle when it's important.
Translations are welcome, and will be given credit! You can either send them to me directly, or use the WowAce translation app. Thanks!
German - Illitrivi
Korean - Sayclub
Traditional Chinese - BNSSNB
Simplified Chinese - zhTW
- TOC bump for patch 4.2.
- Simplified Chinese localization.
- Packaging libraries for LDB.
- TOC bump for patch 4.1.
- Small bug fix in the special case where the user has no LDB addons.
- Keybind is now always registered in the Blizzard keybind UI, even if the user has no LDB display.
- New packaging; made the addon a bit smaller.
- German localization.
- Works with Patch 4.0.
- Keybind frame is smarter, telling you what bind you just replaced, and letting you unbind Broker_WindowedMode itself by pressing ESC.
- Korean localization.
- Fixed bug with /console gxrestart.