|Go to Page...|
What is Noob Report Card
Noob Report Card is a tool that is geared to new players to World of Warcraft. It helps to remind new players of the various tasks that must be remembered as they begin to level their character. It is presented in a scorecard fashion with colors and on the fly update ability so the player can learn how actions they take affect their score (positive and negative).
* Information presented in a "score card" fashion using colors and fill bars to get a quick read on your progress, just like reading a report card
* Tracks whether you are visting your class trainer after gaining new levels and learning new spells and abilities
* Tracks your equipment status, both durability rating and overall rating of how you are equiped (item level, quality, etc). Scoring gets harder as you change levels to represent the need to get better equipment
* Tracks your progress of professions relative to your level. Helps to ensure production and gathering professions are matched and that you are increasing your skill at a pace relative to your characters level
* Provides help text for each item that is tracked on the score card via Left Click on the status bars
* Provides detailed scoring data screens for weapons and equipment via Right Click on the appropriate status bars. This will aid in understanding how the final score is calculated. Detailed screens include Tool Tips for additional information.
* Minimap button that is used to open and close the report card, and changes it's appearance to remind you that your score has changed in some way and you need to review your scores.
Typing one of the following will bring up the report card:
'/nrc' or '/noobreportcard'
Typing the following will reset the "Need to Train" flag (in case things get out of sync):
Feedback can be sent to [email protected]