This AddOn is designed to ease the process of trading down emblems to buy epic gems.
Open the main window with /gq.
Specify the count and type of gems you wish to purchase, and check the emblems cost.
After clicking on "Buy" you *need* to interact with the specified vendors in the right order, this will convert your emblems step by step and purchase all of the specified gems at the end.
Aborting the process will set the gem queue back to 0, but once you started trading emblems these cannot be refunded.
The queue should take Emblems of Conquest and Valor into account, and as of 0.1.5a should now point you directly to the first vendor you need to talk to.
If you want to abort but closed the process window already, use the "/gq abort" command
Important: This has not been extensively tested yet, so it might eat you or cause spontaneous insanity when looking through the source code.
- frames scale down to 80%
- frames are now movable
- Complete Interface rewrite, should now be valid XML
- Visiting all vendors no longer required if you don't have to trade emblems with them
- Buy function called by OnUpdate script to ensure everything is bought
- As a result, you can now talk to Usuri Brightcoin to convert all emblems at once
- Properly refresh when buying
- Debug mode added
- SetButtonState instead of Hide()
- Added Reset on Refresh if cost == 0 ( -> ButtonState)