If you like this addon, I recommend checking out my other raid announce addon, Fatality.
Flump is a simple addon which announces raid cooldowns/portals/feasts and more to a specified channel.
This addon was originally made solely for use by my guild, but after having several requests to upload it publicly, I decided to do so. We've been using it for a few years now and have added what we consider to be the main raid cooldowns/abilities, but if we've missed something which you consider to be important, or similarly don't consider important, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.
If you have any other ideas/suggestions, let me know!
Toggle on/off in-game: /flump
Full list of options: /flump list
Only works inside Raid/Party instances.
v1.2.9 | Chivolence | Sunday, 8th March, 2015
- Updated spells, cooldowns, feast and summons for WOD.
- Flump does not work with LFG/LFR, currently looking to fix this. It should work for manually made parties and raids though.
v1.2.8 | moop | Friday, 3rd February, 2012
- Added an option to enable Flump inside LFR instances. This is enabled by default, type /flump lfr to disable.
- Cauldrons: Changed the wording of announcements from "Player created a Cauldron" to "Player is creating a Cauldron", since cauldrons have a cast time and are not placed when the event fires.
- Priests: Added Lightwell.
- Tanks: Added Dream from the Madness of Deathwing encounter.
v1.2.7 | moop | Thursday, 12th January, 2012
- A few more bug fixes/code cleanups.
v1.2.6 | moop | Saturday, 7th January, 2012
- Fix a minor bug introduced in v1.2.5 where if the user entered an instance with Flump disabled, then enabled it, it wouldn't register correctly.
v1.2.5 | moop | Tuesday, 3rd January, 2012
- Flump's enabled/disabled option is now stored globally, meaning that if it's changed on one character, it'll be changed for all characters. Other settings remain character-specific.
v1.2.4 | moop | Thursday, 29th December, 2011
- Death Knight: Added Anti-Magic Zone.
- Hunter: Announce the Hunter's name (instead of the pet's) when Ancient Hysteria is used.
- Items: Added Mirror of Broken Images ("Image of Immortality") announcement.
- Tanks: Announcements are no longer sent based on a minimum health threshold. Instead, tanks must be either assigned (using roles) or promoted (using Blizzard's MT option) for their cooldowns to be announced.
v1.2.3 | moop | Wednesday, 30th November, 2011
- Report players as "Player" instead of "Player-Realm" inside Raid instances.
v1.2.2 | moop | Wednesday, 31st August, 2011
- Saved variables are now stored per character, which means you'll have to reconfigure your settings on each character you have Flump enabled on.
- Fix announcements for Divine Plea. It should now only be announced when used by a healer.
- Increased the threshold for a tank's minimum health (180k) and healer's minimum mana (80k). These values should be adjusted to better suit your raid's gear level.
- Bump TOC to 40300.
v1.2.1a | moop | Wednesday, 31st August, 2011
- Added an option to announce the use of mana cooldowns (Divine Plea/Hymn of Hope/Innervate/Mana Tide Totem). This is enabled by default, type /flump manacd to disable.
v1.2.0 | moop | Wednesday, 29th June, 2011
- Updated COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED arguments for 4.2.
- Added basic in-game options. Type /flump list for more information.
- Added an option to enable Flump inside Party instances. This is disabled by default, type /flump party to enable.
- Warrior: Fix the announcement for Rallying Cry fading.
- Bump TOC to 40200.
v1.1.7 | moop | Friday, 6th April, 2011
- Death Knight: Added Raise Ally.
- Druid: Switch to using spellID instead of spellName to detect Rebirth.
- Warlock: Added Soulstone Resurrection.
v1.1.6 | moop | Saturday, 30th April, 2011
- Shaman: Added Spirit Link Totem.
- Warrior: Added Rallying Cry.
v1.1.5 | moop | Wednesday, 27th April, 2011
- Updated COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED arguments for 4.1.
- Added an option to announce Tricks of the Trade/Misdirection. This is disabled by default, set TRICKS_MISDIRECT to true to enable.
- Added an option to enable fade announcements. This is enabled by default, set FADE_ANNOUNCE to false to disable.
- Increased the threshold for a tank's minimum health (170k) and healer's minimum mana (60k). These values should be adjusted to better suit your raid's gear level.
- Removed the old T10 set bonus announcements.
- Mage: Added Portal: Tol Barad.
- Shaman: Even better Reincarnation detection!
- Bump TOC to 40100.
v1.1.4 | moop | Thursday, 3rd February, 2011
- Paladin: Fix the announcement for Divine Guardian fading.
v1.1.3 | moop | Sunday, 30th January, 2011
- Shaman: Attempt to fix erroneous announcements for Reincarnation when corpserunning.
v1.1.2 | moop | Tuesday, 25th January, 2011
- Shaman: Added an announcement for Reincarnation usage.
v1.1.1 | moop | Wednesday, 19th January, 2011
- Cooldowns: Added Lay on Hands.
- Cauldrons: Added Cauldron of Battle and Big Cauldron of Battle.
v1.1.0 | moop | Wednesday, 22nd December, 2010
- Feasts: Added Seafood Magnifique Feast, Broiled Dragon Feast, and Goblin Barbecue Feast.
- Cooldowns: Added Power Word: Barrier, Guardian of Ancient Kings, Time Warp, and Ancient Hysteria.
- Increased the threshold for a tank's minimum health (150k) and healer's minimum mana (50k)
- Removed failed dispel detection. I'll re-add this if there's an encounter which requires it in Cataclysm.
v1.0.9 | moop | Tuesday, 30th November, 2010
- Added the option to report to yourself (OUTPUT = "SELF") and custom channels (OUTPUT = "CHANNEL").
v1.0.8 | moop | Sunday, 16th October, 2010
- Added/removed some new/obsolete spells. Not all changes have been tested, so please report any bugs you may experience!
- Bump TOC to 40000.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com