Credits: GearShaft (for original concept)
Version 2.0 is a re-write, delete the previous folder if updating from 1.x; full exit of the game client is also required
Skill Level adds player level equivalent next to the profession skill.
The change is mostly cosmetic but it has some practical application.
For gathering professions this is the equivalent zone level where the player
is more likely to get useful materials and faster skill-ups.
It will also give a quick overview of how close to your current level
your professions are at a glance.
new feature: SkillLevel will remind you to visit a trainer when you enter a skill range where a new rank is available.
- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.4.0 "Siege or Orgrimmar"
- Shorten the level prefix.
- Add a missed upvalue.
- Tested on 5.4 PTR.
- Re-writen. Delete the previous folder before extracting the new, full exit of the client required.
- several internal changes, getting rid of xml and global variables, getting information from the client so updating is easier for future patches and locale independent.
- new feature: will remind you to visit a trainer if you enter a skill range where training for a higher rank is available.
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3.0
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0
- Fix error reported by Lexusnexus with Cata/MoP skill range, introduced through careless usage of copy-paste in code :P
- WoW 5.0.4+ compatibility
- Add new skillup range
- Add Archaeology frame statusbar
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- player level equivalent to trainer window statusbar
- toc update, compatible with WoW 4.2
- player level equivalent skill now added to individual tradeskill windows in addition to profession spellbook.
- .toc update, compatible with wow 4.1