Skill Level adds player level equivalent next to the profession skill.
The change is mostly cosmetic but it has some practical application.
For gathering professions this is the equivalent zone level where the player
is more likely to get useful materials and faster skill-ups.
It will also give a quick overview of how close to your current level
your professions are at a glance.
Configuration: /sl or /skilllevel
This addon is NOT backwards compatible with WoW 3.3.5.
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0
- Fix error reported by Lexusnexus with Cata/MoP skill range, introduced through careless usage of copy-paste in code :P
- WoW 5.0.4+ compatibility
- Add new skillup range
- Add Archaeology frame statusbar
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- player level equivalent to trainer window statusbar
- toc update, compatible with WoW 4.2
- player level equivalent skill now added to individual tradeskill windows in addition to profession spellbook.
- .toc update, compatible with wow 4.1