I use a 24" monitor with a 1920x1200 resolution. For now, I have decided to also support a 1920x1080 resolution. Whether I'm going to continue supporting both depends on how time consuming it will be.
I got rid of all addons that are not visible in the UI, like my trade skill addons or Auctioneer, to simplify the installation and setup of the package.
Credits go to CaithUI on which layout my UI is based on and which got me started fiddling around two years ago, to all other addon authors and Dukee, whom I bombarded with screenshots.
Not to forget, big, big thanks to Mani!
Many thanks to Beliablue for providing a 1680x1050 Resolution pack. Please click here if you want to use her resolution. Brilliant work, Belia!
The icons you see on the party image are cooldowns I set up with Power Auras and are class specific icons I use on my Shadow Priest. That's why I have not included Power Auras in my UI pack. It's useless for any other class.
1. Make a backup of your Interface, texture and WTF folders, as for your macros.
2. Download and unzip the UI package into a new folder.
3. Open the WTF of your UI package and change the folders ACCOUNTNAME (has to be in caps), your servername, your charactername
4. Select the WTF folder for your resolution and copy and overwrite the texture, fonts, WTF and Interface folders into your WoW copy. Re-name it to WTF, once you are done
5. After starting WoW, make sure every addon is enabled
6. Set your resolution in Blizzard's video settings
7. For UIscaling type or paste in chat the following:
/console useUiScale 1
/console uiscale 0.75999999046326