StayFocused! Hunter Helper is a very simple post-update plugin for StayFocused!, that implements a color-coded focus bar for hunters.
Please note: You need Version 40000.4 or higher of StayFocused! (the main AddOn) for this to work. Link is at the bottom.
* It's blue when you have enough focus to dump one or more Arcane Shots and still have enough to fire your main shot (Explosive / Chimera / Kill Command) when it comes off cooldown.
* It's red when you don't have enough focus for your main shot.
* custom color selection
* steady/cobra shot preview bar
displays the 9 focus you get if you complete your cast
* indicator sparks
spark positions indicate warning/safe focus values.
left spark color shows the main shot cooldown
right spark color indicates if you have enough focus for Multishot
* option to include the potential focus gain of your currently casting steady/cobra shot for the warning/safe color setting.
This basically treats your focus as if you had those 9 from your steady/cobra already, but only when casting
* optional focus regen estimation display
this can be enabled in the AddOn options.
this value is currently used to get better results as focus regeneration increases with higher haste levels, and is by no means absolutely accurate. If you experience problems with the "safe value" calculation (blue bar) let me know.
How it works: Base focus regen is around 4 focus/second. Depending on your haste you get sometimes a tick of 2 or more instead of 1. The average of ticksize/time is added to the base regen. Note that this also takes Invigoration into account, so you might geht higher values if your pet is attacking - wich is intended, since you'll want to dump focus as early as possible.
* Jotaro - original idea and code
This is only a plugin for StayFocused! addon. You can get it here.
- fixed a spellid typo
- changed some calculations to avoid rapidly increasing memory usage
- when "show cast" was selected but "include steady/cobra" was not, the preview castbar was not moving. this should be fixed now.
- sparks indicating warning/safe values and hints for main and multishot
- now takes Termination into account
- fixed an error that caused the castbar preview to go crazy when "no text" was selected in the main addon options
- color picker!
- Added ability to include the potential focus gain of steady/cobra to the warning/safe color calculation
- Option to disable the static-colored steady/cobra castbar and to match it to the current bar color
- Interface Options are now a subcategory of StayFocused
- to avoid any more confusion, 40000.x will now be the same as StayFocused
- fixed a bug that caused your settings to be reset when disabling the steady/cobra castbar (they still reset when updating from 40000.2.3)
- the steady/cobra castbar texture should now always match your main bar texture
- optional cast preview on steady/cobra
- addon won't load unless you're a hunter
- new f/s calculation
- options checkbox fixed
- added a somewhat experimental and by no means accurate focus/second estimate
- now with config!