|Go to Page...|
What is it:
nibSpellAlertConfig allows you to take control of Cataclysm's new built-in Spell Alerts.
You can also add your own Custom Alerts to display using the Spell Alert system.
Type /nibspac to configure.
- Move the Spell Alerts to anywhere on your screen
- Adjust the Frame Level and Strata, allowing you to make the Spell Alerts appear above or under your frames.
- Set the Height and Width of the Spell Alert display area, allowing you to shift in/out the position of the alerts.
- Scale. Make the Spell Alerts as big or small as you like.
- Set an Aura Name or SpellID to keep track of
- Define whether the Aura is a Buff or Debuff
- Set which unit to watch (Player or Target)
- Choose between all the standard Spell Alert positions to show your own alert
- Scale your alert to make it larger / smaller
- Choose between any of the standard Spell Alert textures, or your own custom textures
- Duration and Stack Count text