Hallow's End World Event Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor and Outland
Have you ever asked someone to point you in the right direction?
Have you ever said to someone "Just Point Me in the right direction, and get out of my way!"
Then Point Me is for you.
Point Me is a very simple and light weight addon.
The addon allows you to select a destination from an option menu when opening the world map. The option menu contains all Zones and local POI's. The POI's are the same as the requirement for each step in the Explorer Achievement.
This addon can assist you with, getting your Explorer Achievement, as well as pointing you in the right direction to go anywhere in Azeroth or Outland that you wish to travel to. Point Me will become increasingly useful with the release of World of Warcraft Cataclysm and with old world flying.
Point Me is a fire and forget addon, that once you have selected you destination, all that it required of you is to start traveling in the right direction. Point Me makes use of the TomTom addon, by displaying a Crazy arrow, Distance to destination and Estimated time till arrival.
Note that the TomTom addon is required for this addon to function.
Remember Point Me is still a work in progress, I will be adding updates all the time with suggestion of fixes, so be sure to check back ever now and again.
Current World Event
Point Me will be continue to be updated with all world events that require visitation to many areas across Azeroth and Outland.
In game controls and Interfacing
To set a Custom Waypoint Ctrl + Right Click the Map. - This feature is an implementation from the TomTom addon, You can find this under the TomTom Interface type /tomtom in game to open the Interface -> Extend the Drop Down List -> World Map -> Allow control-right click on a map to create a new waypoint.
Point Me Button Now Moveable Shift + Left click to move - Suggested By User
Show Point Me on Titan Panel (or other similar addons) Right click the bar -> under General -> Select Point Me
Added in-game Help type /pointme for in-game help information.
Suggestions and Changes
We encourage anyone with any suggestions or corrections to provide them. We will credit you for your suggestions or corrections. To provide us with a suggestion or correct please leave it as a comment or contact the Authors.
* Change to how World Event Pilgrim's Bounty is displayed
* Pilgrim's Bounty
* Minor Bug Fix Spotted By User
* Many Bug Fixes
* Bug Fix
* Changes to Slash Commands
* New Set Custom Waypoint Infomation Tab
* Disabled Hallow's End Event
* Removed .bak file
* Added LDB support for TitanPanel - suggested by Curse User
* Enable All option for zones
* World Events section added for Hollow's End and Winter Veil so far.
* Added Location Names to Way Point Arrows - Suggested By Curse User
* Point Me Button Now Moveable Shift + Left click to move - Suggested By Curse User
* Added in-game Help type /pmhelp or /pointmehelp for in-game help information.
Small Bug Fix
* Fixed POI location Errors ~ Hallows End now Including Outland
* World Event Hallows End ~ Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor - Outland Currently Missing.
* 4.0.1 Updates
* First Release
* Bug's Fixed
* Drop Down Menu ~ All Local Destinations Added.
* Drop Down Menu ~ Northrend Local Points Added
* Drop Down Menu ~ Outland Local Points Added
* Drop Down Menu ~ Kalimdor Local Points Added
* Drop Down Menu ~ Eastern Kingdoms Local Points Added
* Drop Down Menu ~ Northrend Zones Added
* Drop Down Menu ~ Outland Zones Added
* Drop Down Menu ~ Kalimdor Zones Added
* Total Rebuild of code.
* Point Me Button - Created - Location on World Map Frame Set - Loads drop down Menu
* Drop Down Menu - All Continents added ~ Eastern Kingdoms Zones Added
* Redundant Build Version
* Redundant Build Version
Understanding My Version Number List
Increase by 0.0.1 for minor changes eg enabling or disabling world events or bug fixes.
Increase by 0.0.5 for multiple minor changes.
Increase by 0.1.0 for new features or major changes.
Optional Files (0)
Please Donate, to support the continuation of Point Me
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com