Flat Panel is a skin designed to use as little space as possible. There's never quite enough screen estate and I personally did not like how the WIM's default skin takes a bit too much space for it's features. Flat Panel may not be the most aesthetically pleasing skin, but at least it has small window size.
To install the skin, just install it like any other addon and then select the skin from WIM's options menu (under General > Display Settings).
The actual project development can be found at GitHub.
- Updated TOC
- Made the resize button slightly easier to use
- Added Monk, Pandaren (and missing Troll) abbreviations
- Added icon for Monk
- Fixed bug with green icons
- Added new color theme "Flat Panel - Grey"
- Class icons are slightly smoother, as I redid them by resizing bigger ones
- Added internal icons for everything and redid existing ones
- Tabs are now also skinned
- Moved resize icon outside the writing area, so you can actually use it
- Moved the "is typing" icon inside the chat area.
- Fonts in the header are now slightly smaller to accommodate longer names
- Class and Race name are now abbreviated in the title (in English client)