Flat Panel was designed to be a simplistic and clean skin for WIM that implements the necessary features without taking too much screen estate. While WIM is a great addon, I always thought the default skin was too elaborate and took too much space without offering much in return. I like my UIs clean and straightforward and thus, Flat Panel was born. This skin is for you, if you believe the UI should deliver the information in clear and concise manner.
To install the skin, just install it like any other addon and then select the skin from WIM's options menu (under General > Display Settings). There are two different themes available. You can choose either of them in the WIM options menu.
The actual project development can be found at GitHub.
- Updated TOC to 70000 (Legion)
- Added support for Demon Hunter
- Update TOC to 60000
- Update TOC to 50400
- Updated TOC
- Made the resize button slightly easier to use
- Added Monk, Pandaren (and missing Troll) abbreviations
- Added icon for Monk
- Fixed bug with green icons
- Added new color theme "Flat Panel - Grey"
- Class icons are slightly smoother, as I redid them by resizing bigger ones
- Added internal icons for everything and redid existing ones
- Tabs are now also skinned
- Moved resize icon outside the writing area, so you can actually use it
- Moved the "is typing" icon inside the chat area.
- Fonts in the header are now slightly smaller to accommodate longer names
- Class and Race name are now abbreviated in the title (in English client)