|Go to Page...|
PvE, healing oriented UI compilation. This is a UI for healers who want a less cluttered screen, and yet still see a lot of information at a glance. There are no amazing graphics or cool effects, but it has worked very well for me for pve raiding.
UI in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cl8jGEQ-b8.
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (widescreen). You may be able to use it with higher or lower resolution than the above but you'll have to redo font sizes and move certain elements around.
UI Scale : 0.64
Changes/Fixes/Misc Info (5.4)
Partially back playing, a few people asked to have it updated so here it is. Have not raided much so mostly for random leveling, running around alliance side alts
None as of yet!
1. Make a back up of your interface and wtf folders!
2. Place the Interface, Fonts, and WTF folders inside your WoW folder. WTFOld is my old UI 5.0 version (see screenshots). WTF is my UI for 5.1.
3. Go into the WTF folder and change the following to the appropriate information: Accountname, ServerName, CharacterName.
4. At the log in page, click on the options button and change the video resolution setting to your resolution if needed. Change the UI scale to 0.64 too if necessary. Set the video quality to what your computer can handle. Log on into the game.
5. Type /reflux switch BeneaUI (exactly, case sensitive) to activate the profile. If the addon does not change, you'll have to manually to go that particular addon's config and change it to BeneaUI. In particular, you may have to switch the profile to BeneaUI in MSBT manually.
6. After the UI reloads with reflux, you will see a Gnosis window, click BeneaUI and exit out of that window. Go to interface, options, find Gnosis, click on create options, make sure all the boxes are checked. Then go to configuration, then click on Load Castbars.
7. Go to interface, options, addons tab, then Grid2 and under profiles pick the profile that's appropriate for your class.
8. You will have to redo your keybindings and macros or copy your bindings/macro files over to this new WTF folder.
9. Configure Clique for your character (if you use click casting).
All the addons are downloaded from wowinterface.com, wowace.com, and curseforge.com.
No donations are necessary, this is a fun hobby for me. Please remember that I compiled this UI for my use, and you may not like all the elements in it. There might be 1 pixel graphical irregularities, fuzzy border syndrome, or asymmetry that I probably can't see =P
Thank you to all the addon authors that donate their free time so we can further enjoy the game through better UI's. If you are an author and do not prefer to have your addon downloaded through my upload, please pm me and I will immediately remove your work from my file.
Thank you Tapestry/Savantido and Caith (and the old discord site), you were the first UI designers that I learned a lot from.
Benea, Thrall US, Earthen Ring US, Stormrage US