This basically exposes the currency tab for all characters on a realm. You can track, for example, Justice Points by enabling or disabling those in the broker display itself, or only in the tooltip when hovering over it.
Minimalists can turn off silver and gold display as well as disable the actual icon so you get just the gold amount showing. The icon sizes are adjustable as well.
Needs localization of the Broker_Currency.toc Notes strings.
- Updated ToC version number to 50300
- Added MOGU_RUNE_OF_FATE and MANTID_ARCHAEOLOGY_FRAGMENT.
- Remove "Interface\\Icons" since GetCurrencyInfo() now returns the full path for the icon texture.
* *- Updated ToC version number to 50200
- Made the current character's line stand out in the tooltip per suggestion of Farmbuyer.
- Added support for Lesser Charm of Good Fortune.
- Bumped the ToC Interface version to 50100.
- Enabled Elder Charm of Good Fortune.
- Updated recycled currencies (Dalaran Cooking Award --> Epicurean's Award, Chef's Award --> Ironpaw Token)
- Added Pandaren Archaeology Fragment, Mogu Archaeology Fragment, Elder Charm of Good Fortune, and Zen Jewelcrafter's Token.
- Added Darkmoon Prize Ticket, Mote of Darkness, and Essence of Corrupted Deathwing.
- Updated Interface version for WoW 4.3.
- Fixed version display.
- Updated Interface version for WoW 4.2.
- Added Mark of the World Tree.
- Added support for the Orc, Draenei, Vrykul, Nerubian, and Tol'Vir archaeology fragments.
- Added support for Illustrious Jewelcrafter's Token, Tol Barad Commendation, and Valor Points - also re-arranged currencies in config by category/alphabetical.
- Added support for Dwarf, Troll, Fossil, and Night Elf Archaeology Fragments.
- Added a commented-out line which can be pasted in-game to get currency id numbers for future currencies (or Valor, since I don't have any :P)
- The size of token icons in the tooltip is now controlled by the configuration settings - to do this, icons in SavedVariables had to be stored differently. You will need to log into all of your characters to correct this.
- Drastically reduced the size of the tooltip.
- Added Chef's Award to the available currencies.
- Massive overhaul resulting in immensely less code, which is much more understandable, with the side benefit of fixing money totals.
- Fixed some find/replace goofs.
- Currency names and icons are now stored in and retrieved from SavedVariables since, for example, non-Jewelcrafting characters are unable to get information about Dalaran Jewelcrafting Tokens.
- Added Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Token, thanks to Zhinjio for getting the idnum.
- Fixed bug that prevented the display of gains/losses for this week and last week.
- Honor gains will now properly update upon being received.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com