Duh is a simple tool for helping you remember things at selected situations.
Just select a situation and enter the text, the addon will show you the note you want to remember at correct situation.
You can also select the note to be shown only once.
Write the text "Remember to buy food" into the text-frame and select "Merchant". A note will remind you to buy food when you visit merchant.
While leveling add a note "Remember to buy new spells" and select "Town" from checkboxes. When you zone into a major city the addon will remind you to train yourself.
These events are being covered:
Merchant - When you open a merchant that sells something.
Town - When you zone in a major city (Stormwind, Orgrimmar, Dalaran...).
Instance - When you zone in a party or raid -instance..
PvP - When you zone into a battleground.
Login - When you log in the game.
Ready Check - When ready check pops up.
Mailbox - When you open mailbox.
Trade - When you trade someone or someone trades you.
Flight Master - When you are choosing a flight path.
Bank - When you open bank.
Guild Bank - When you open guild bank.
Talent Swap - When you switch between primary/secondary talent-tree.
Auction House - When you open auction house.
Profession Window - When you open crafting window.
Next Level - When you gain a level.
Mission table - When you open Garrison Mission table
At Garrison - When you zone in Garrison with HS/Flying
At Darkmoon Faire - When you zone in Darkmoon Faire
The addon has slashcommands '/d' and '/duh' which takes you directly into note adding frame. This is under Interface Options -> AddOns -> Duh
* Fixed: Duh notes are once more visible after login
* Rewrote the whole GUI! It's now pretty and standalone!
* Added event: Garrison. NOTICE! Garrison is extremely sensitive about how you zone in!
* Added event: Darkmoon Faire.
* Clicking the notes in Manage Notes list will open up a temporary tooltip containing the note.
* Notes can now be closed again with the close-button. Sorry 'bout that :)
* Added a Garrison Mission table into eventlist. Thanks http://www.curse.com/users/DaemonSambe !
* Duh minimap-button and slash-command will now open into a correct panel
* Shift-click in the Duh notes' close button will now open up note management instead of deleting the note directly.
* .toc 50400
* Added button to toggle Minimap button on/off
* Added slider to select the size of the notes
* Duh works again with "In town" selection.
* Fixed "Show once" getting checked on when adding new notes.
* When you mouseover LDB / Minimap button, it'll show you all notes stored
* Decorated the Duh tooltips to be more unique ;)
* Added LDB and Minimap buttons for easy access
* .toc 50100
* Added support for the 11th character you can create now
* Fixed a typo :)
* Editbox and "Add Note" button are now visible if ie. some idiot (not TourGuide) leveling guide decides to change the InterfaceOptionsPanel framestrata into higher than it's meant to be...
* You can now edit the previously entered messages.
* Duh uses now AceDB to handle all the notes. Makes my life easier ^^
* Rewritten great part of GUI's and added info in top of the panels explaining what can you do in them.
* Added a new server -check in. It was missing in v1.1 and it resulted a bunch of errors.
* Added the servername in the "Manage Characters" GUI.
* Added option to show message with selected character.
* Over level 40 characters are added automatically in the character-list.
* Added GUI to add/delete names in character-list.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com