Download
(109 Kb)
Download
Updated: 05-01-14 01:37 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Siege of Orgrimmar (5.4)
Escalation (5.3)
Thunder Isle (5.2)
Landfall (5.1)
Mists of Pandaria (5.0.4)
Updated:05-01-14 01:37 PM
Created:10-16-10 09:29 PM
Downloads:7,503
Favorites:42
MD5:
Categories:Miscellaneous, Graphic UI Mods, FuBar, Titan Panel
5.4
MicroMenu  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 1.1.8
by: Vrul [More]
The micro buttons placed into their own independent bar with a few additional features.

Note: If you are using FuBar or Titan Panel the icons will instead be placed into a plugin compatible with the respective addon. If plugin creation is not desired then remove the following line in the MicroMenu.toc file:
Code:
## X-AllowPlugin: true
Translators: To submit a translation please just edit an existing file (example: MicroMenu_Config\Locales\deDE.lua) and send it to me.
Version 1.1.8 (05/01/2014)
- Removed tainting so changing talents should be easier
- All buttons should be draggable even if they would normally be disabled
- Tutorial highlighting micro menu buttons should now work better

Version 1.1.7 (12/10/2013)
- Updated for 5.4.2

Version 1.1.6 (12/12/2012)
- Updated for 5.1

Version 1.1.5 (07/02/2011)
- Updated for 4.2

Version 1.1.4 (02/08/2011)
- Added world latency to the Game Menu micro button tooltip which fixes an error

Version 1.1.3 (01/17/2011)
- Work around for a Blizzard bug with the Achievement window

Version 1.1.2 (01/02/2011)
- Fix an error when opening the options when running as a Titan plugin

Version 1.1.1 (12/16/2010)
- Correct the size of FuBar plugin buttons

Version 1.1 (12/12/2010)
- Reuse Blizzard's buttons instead of creating new ones to remove tainted execution

Version 1.0.4 (11/25/2010)
- Updated for Titan Panel 5
- Enabled right-side menu option in Titan's drop-down menu

Version 1.0.3 (11/13/2010)
- Added a way to disable plugin creation (see Description page)
- Added an option for the Social button (disabled by default)
- Minor code tweaks

Version 1.0.2 (10/19/2010)
- Fix for FuBar detection

Version 1.0.1 (10/18/2010)
- Correct an issue with hidden buttons not staying hidden on a reload

Version 1.0 (10/16/2010)
- Initial release
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (8)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
1.1.7
107kB
Vrul
12-10-13 01:09 PM
1.1.6
107kB
Vrul
12-12-12 06:01 PM
1.1.5
105kB
Vrul
07-02-11 09:41 PM
1.1.4
104kB
Vrul
02-08-11 03:21 PM
1.1.3
104kB
Vrul
01-17-11 10:22 PM
1.1.2
104kB
Vrul
01-02-11 04:25 PM
1.1.1
104kB
Vrul
12-16-10 05:55 PM
1.1
104kB
Vrul
11-25-10 11:15 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Old 11-19-10, 01:38 PM  
Vrul
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Vrul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 194
File comments: 230
Uploads: 24
Originally posted by Tinuviel
I cannot get this plugin to show up on my TitanPanel, version 5.0.

I select it, it still does not show up on the bar.
I'll look into this once I finish reinstalling WoW on a computer.
Vrul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-10, 06:33 PM  
wKrick
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
My solution for the time being is to roll back to the previous version of Titan Panel...

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ad/463474.aspx
wKrick is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-10, 03:05 PM  
Vrul
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Vrul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 194
File comments: 230
Uploads: 24
Originally posted by wKrick
My solution for the time being is to roll back to the previous version of Titan Panel...
I would recommend this to everyone for now as the current version (5.0.0.40000 r467) is just plain broken.
Vrul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-10, 06:46 PM  
Tinuviel
A Defias Bandit
 
Tinuviel's Avatar

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 214
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by wKrick
My solution for the time being is to roll back to the previous version of Titan Panel...

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ad/463474.aspx
I will unfortunately NOT roll back Titan 5.0 -- the previous versions would disconnect me almost constantly.

EDIT: And once I confirm that bug is fixed, I'll switch back to Bazooka...so it'd be nice if this addon worked for bazooka. :P
Last edited by Tinuviel : 11-21-10 at 06:48 PM.
Tinuviel is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-10, 10:27 AM  
kaimox
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 7
File comments: 90
Uploads: 0
Very nice but two suggestions:

1. Please add symbols for all the game menu items (those that you get when you hit escape) - especially macros. Would be nice to access them directly at the same place.

2. Broker support please (the bar would fit perfectly into CocolateBar)

If necessary I can live without Broker integration but why have an extra addon for the game menu (if I could find one)? I don't understand why Blizz put those options in different anyway.
kaimox is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-10, 10:36 PM  
wKrick
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Vrul
I would recommend this to everyone for now as the current version (5.0.0.40000 r467) is just plain broken.
I spent some time trying to debug Titan Panel and MicroMenu to see why they won't play nice with each other and I can't find anything.

However, all the rest of my addons seem to work more-or-less okay with the new Titan Panel (i.e. the buttons show up on the bar when I enable them).

Do you think you could reach out to the Titan Panel developers and enlist their help in figuring out why MicroMenu doesn't work with the latest version?

There has to be something subtle that they changed.
Last edited by wKrick : 11-23-10 at 10:41 PM.
wKrick is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 06:44 AM  
Vrul
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Vrul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 194
File comments: 230
Uploads: 24
Originally posted by wKrick
However, all the rest of my addons seem to work more-or-less okay with the new Titan Panel (i.e. the buttons show up on the bar when I enable them).
Weird. Almost all of the addons that I tried didn't work right. LDB plugins didn't update their info and would only show up on the right side. When I disabled a LDB plugin while on the right side, or switched it to be on the left, the icon would still remain on the right side. The only plugins that really worked properly were the ones that came with Titan Panel.
Vrul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 12:07 PM  
Nyth
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Could you please fix the glyph bug ?

I love the idea of this addon but having to disable it every time I want to change a glyph makes it really annoying to use.
Nyth is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 06:00 PM  
wKrick
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Vrul
Almost all of the addons that I tried didn't work right. LDB plugins didn't update their info and would only show up on the right side. When I disabled a LDB plugin while on the right side, or switched it to be on the left, the icon would still remain on the right side.
v 5.0.1.40000 seems to be a little bit more stable.

By default, most LDB plugins are right side in Titan Panel. They all have a second level flyout menu that has a "Right-side Plugin" radio button toggle. However MicroMenu doesn't have one for some reason.

Here's some of the addons that I use that seem to work properly with Titan Panel:

Auctioneer (multiple bundled plugins)
AutoprofitX
DBM
Dominos
Gearscore
Omen
Outfitter
SilverDragon
Squeenix
Swatter
Tourguide
Last edited by wKrick : 11-24-10 at 06:04 PM.
wKrick is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 07:03 PM  
Sieben11
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 10
File comments: 9
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by wKrick
v 5.0.1.40000 seems to be a little bit more stable.

By default, most LDB plugins are right side in Titan Panel. They all have a second level flyout menu that has a "Right-side Plugin" radio button toggle. However MicroMenu doesn't have one for some reason.

Here's some of the addons that I use that seem to work properly with Titan Panel:

Auctioneer (multiple bundled plugins)
AutoprofitX
DBM
Dominos
Gearscore
Omen
Outfitter
SilverDragon
Squeenix
Swatter
Tourguide
I have fixed the problem with Micromenu, and it again displays properly. The code to Micromenu is very sloppy, it works, but sloppy. I have a recoded version that I feel works better and is a much cleaner version. Though I will never release it. Given this is the current author. Though I will offer some advice. Instead of telling your users to roll back to a older version. Which by the way the older Titan's do not fully work as intended under 4.0.3a. Figure out the issue as I have. It isn't as hard to fix as you might think.
Sieben11 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-10, 05:52 PM  
Tinuviel
A Defias Bandit
 
Tinuviel's Avatar

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 214
Uploads: 0
Does the newest version work with Bazooka?
Tinuviel is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-10, 08:00 PM  
LordSidious
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Still can't re-glyph because of MicroMenu, have to disable it just so I can change a glyph and then put it back on. A little bit annoying.
Last edited by LordSidious : 11-25-10 at 08:01 PM.
LordSidious is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-10, 07:21 PM  
wKrick
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Sieben11
I have fixed the problem with Micromenu, and it again displays properly. The code to Micromenu is very sloppy, it works, but sloppy. I have a recoded version that I feel works better and is a much cleaner version. Though I will never release it. Given this is the current author. Though I will offer some advice. Instead of telling your users to roll back to a older version. Which by the way the older Titan's do not fully work as intended under 4.0.3a. Figure out the issue as I have. It isn't as hard to fix as you might think.
As an end user, I don't really care why it's broken, I'd just like it to work again. I went back to an older version of Titan Panel because I really need this addon to work. Is there someone/somewhere I can donate money to get this thing fixed?
wKrick is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-10, 07:31 PM  
Vrul
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Vrul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 194
File comments: 230
Uploads: 24
Originally posted by wKrick
As an end user, I don't really care why it's broken, I'd just like it to work again. I went back to an older version of Titan Panel because I really need this addon to work. Is there someone/somewhere I can donate money to get this thing fixed?
Did the 1.0.4 version not fix it for you?
Vrul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-10, 04:16 PM  
wKrick
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Vrul
Did the 1.0.4 version not fix it for you?
Yes, it's fixed with version 1.0.4. Thank you very much.

Do you have a PayPal donation link somewhere?
wKrick is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: