Download
(109 Kb)
Download
Updated: 05-01-14 01:37 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Siege of Orgrimmar (5.4)
Escalation (5.3)
Thunder Isle (5.2)
Landfall (5.1)
Mists of Pandaria (5.0.4)
Updated:05-01-14 01:37 PM
Created:10-16-10 09:29 PM
Downloads:7,567
Favorites:42
MD5:
Categories:Miscellaneous, Graphic UI Mods, FuBar, Titan Panel
5.4
MicroMenu  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 1.1.8
by: Vrul [More]
The micro buttons placed into their own independent bar with a few additional features.

Note: If you are using FuBar or Titan Panel the icons will instead be placed into a plugin compatible with the respective addon. If plugin creation is not desired then remove the following line in the MicroMenu.toc file:
Code:
## X-AllowPlugin: true
Translators: To submit a translation please just edit an existing file (example: MicroMenu_Config\Locales\deDE.lua) and send it to me.
Version 1.1.8 (05/01/2014)
- Removed tainting so changing talents should be easier
- All buttons should be draggable even if they would normally be disabled
- Tutorial highlighting micro menu buttons should now work better

Version 1.1.7 (12/10/2013)
- Updated for 5.4.2

Version 1.1.6 (12/12/2012)
- Updated for 5.1

Version 1.1.5 (07/02/2011)
- Updated for 4.2

Version 1.1.4 (02/08/2011)
- Added world latency to the Game Menu micro button tooltip which fixes an error

Version 1.1.3 (01/17/2011)
- Work around for a Blizzard bug with the Achievement window

Version 1.1.2 (01/02/2011)
- Fix an error when opening the options when running as a Titan plugin

Version 1.1.1 (12/16/2010)
- Correct the size of FuBar plugin buttons

Version 1.1 (12/12/2010)
- Reuse Blizzard's buttons instead of creating new ones to remove tainted execution

Version 1.0.4 (11/25/2010)
- Updated for Titan Panel 5
- Enabled right-side menu option in Titan's drop-down menu

Version 1.0.3 (11/13/2010)
- Added a way to disable plugin creation (see Description page)
- Added an option for the Social button (disabled by default)
- Minor code tweaks

Version 1.0.2 (10/19/2010)
- Fix for FuBar detection

Version 1.0.1 (10/18/2010)
- Correct an issue with hidden buttons not staying hidden on a reload

Version 1.0 (10/16/2010)
- Initial release
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (8)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
1.1.7
107kB
Vrul
12-10-13 02:09 PM
1.1.6
107kB
Vrul
12-12-12 07:01 PM
1.1.5
105kB
Vrul
07-02-11 09:41 PM
1.1.4
104kB
Vrul
02-08-11 04:21 PM
1.1.3
104kB
Vrul
01-17-11 11:22 PM
1.1.2
104kB
Vrul
01-02-11 05:25 PM
1.1.1
104kB
Vrul
12-16-10 06:55 PM
1.1
104kB
Vrul
11-25-10 12:15 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 12-02-10, 09:52 PM  
LordSidious
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Is the glyph problem going to be fixed? It's seems to be the only problem now.
LordSidious is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-10, 10:43 AM  
Pax0707
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
My icons in FuBar are all blow up in proportion.
Pax0707 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-10, 06:56 PM  
Vrul
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Vrul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 195
File comments: 231
Uploads: 24
Originally posted by Pax0707
My icons in FuBar are all blow up in proportion.
Sorry about that. Should be fixed with the new version I just put up (1.1.1).
Vrul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-10, 04:06 AM  
LordSidious
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Thanks for the update.
LordSidious is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-10, 12:10 PM  
Tinuviel
A Defias Bandit
 
Tinuviel's Avatar

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 214
Uploads: 0
In previous versions you were able to remove buttons completely from the display...but now you can't. Could this option be put back in?

While trying to do so, I get this error:

2x MicroMenu_Config\Core.lua:16: attempt to compare number with nil
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:249: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:197>
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:1144: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1054>
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:1581: in function `FeedGroup'
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:1506: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1486>
(tail call): ?:
<in C code>: ?
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
(tail call): ?:
AceGUI-3.0-33 (ButtonFacade):314: in function `Fire'
...Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-TabGroup.lua:156: in function `SelectTab':
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:1617: in function `FeedGroup'
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:1853: in function `Open'
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:828: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:613>
(tail call): ?:
<in C code>: ?
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
(tail call): ?:
AceGUI-3.0-33 (ButtonFacade):314: in function `Fire'
...de\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:68: in function <...de\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:57>:

---
Tinuviel is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-10, 03:43 PM  
Vrul
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Vrul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 195
File comments: 231
Uploads: 24
Originally posted by Tinuviel
In previous versions you were able to remove buttons completely from the display...but now you can't. Could this option be put back in?

While trying to do so, I get this error:

2x MicroMenu_Config\Core.lua:16: attempt to compare number with nil
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:249: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:197>
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:1144: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1054>
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:1581: in function `FeedGroup'
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:1506: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1486>
(tail call): ?:
<in C code>: ?
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
(tail call): ?:
AceGUI-3.0-33 (ButtonFacade):314: in function `Fire'
...Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-TabGroup.lua:156: in function `SelectTab':
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:1617: in function `FeedGroup'
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:1853: in function `Open'
AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:828: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:613>
(tail call): ?:
<in C code>: ?
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
(tail call): ?:
AceGUI-3.0-33 (ButtonFacade):314: in function `Fire'
...de\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:68: in function <...de\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:57>:

---
Is there any chance you updated the MicroMenu folder but not the MicroMenu_Config folder?
Vrul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-11, 04:26 PM  
Tinuviel
A Defias Bandit
 
Tinuviel's Avatar

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 214
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Vrul
Is there any chance you updated the MicroMenu folder but not the MicroMenu_Config folder?
I updated whatever the zipfile had me update. If it is a separate addon, point me to it.

EDIT: To make sure. I completely removed the addon and reinstalled. Same problem. I try to take a button icon off the bar, I get this error. I look in the addon options, the section with buttons is blank.

I'm using Titan v. 5.0.1.40000.
Last edited by Tinuviel : 01-01-11 at 04:33 PM.
Tinuviel is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-11, 05:28 PM  
Vrul
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Vrul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 195
File comments: 231
Uploads: 24
Originally posted by Tinuviel
I'm using Titan v. 5.0.1.40000.
The new version (1.1.2) should fix that error, it only occurs when running as a Titan plugin.
Vrul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-11, 06:58 PM  
Tinuviel
A Defias Bandit
 
Tinuviel's Avatar

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 214
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Vrul
The new version (1.1.2) should fix that error, it only occurs when running as a Titan plugin.
Yep, that fixed it. Thanks.
Tinuviel is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-11, 09:05 AM  
Rammoth
A Cliff Giant
 
Rammoth's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 73
File comments: 672
Uploads: 1
Question:

Will this allow for customization on how it looks? For example, the background and border? I was wondering because I would like to remove those, or style them depending on the UI I'm using.
Rammoth is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-11, 07:39 PM  
Tinuviel
A Defias Bandit
 
Tinuviel's Avatar

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 214
Uploads: 0
Got another error for you. This occurs if you uncheck the achievement button, and then open the achievement pane with the hotkey. Again, this is the latest version of Titan.

The also appeared when I didn't hit the hotkey at all, but when I dismounted to fish in a pool.

18x ...ns\Blizzard_AchievementUI\Blizzard_AchievementUI.lua:795: attempt to call global 'AchievementMicroButton_Update' (a nil value):

Locals:

---
Last edited by Tinuviel : 01-17-11 at 07:41 PM.
Tinuviel is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-11, 11:28 PM  
Vrul
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Vrul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 195
File comments: 231
Uploads: 24
Originally posted by Tinuviel
18x ...ns\Blizzard_AchievementUI\Blizzard_AchievementUI.lua:795: attempt to call global 'AchievementMicroButton_Update' (a nil value)
That's actually a bug on Blizzard's end but I made an update (1.1.3) that should prevent that error from occurring.
Vrul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-11, 08:34 PM  
kaimox
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 7
File comments: 90
Uploads: 0
What about my suggestion to integrate buttons for the game menu options (macros, interface, key bindings, ...)?

And still not integrating into broker addons (Chocolate Bar) ... :-(

But anyway thanks for the update.
kaimox is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-11, 02:15 PM  
Xero101
A Kobold Labourer
 
Xero101's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 11
Uploads: 0
Good addon but would be perfect if only it had support for broker instead of just titan/fubar.
Xero101 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-11, 05:56 AM  
BloodyFess
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 0
Not working for Titan panel
BloodyFess is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: