12/16/11: All future updates will be back on the main addon page.
- TOC update for WoW 4.3
- Add support for camouflage
- Added exceptions for swimming turtle mounts
- Separated ground and flying mount selections (Thanks XDragonX)
- Mount detection overhaul
- Attempt to fix incorrect ground mount after login
- Cleanup flying mounts that can also be ground mounts
- TOC update for WoW 4.2.0
- Added Winged Guardian
- TOC update for WoW 4.1.0
- Wintergrasp fix
- Updated Spanish localization
- Updated French localization
- Fixed mounting in Outlands when you can't fly yet
- Added Running Wild support (Thanks bwrader)
- Fixed mount categories (Thanks bwrader)
- Added Abyssal Seahorse and Sea Turtle support
- Removed slow mounts since all mounts are now the same speed
- Allow flying from the surface of the water
- Increased menu size to 30
- Added debug reporting to help solve problems
- Small fix for the mount delay right after combat
- Revert AotP/AotC in combat change due to same fix
- Fixed ghostwolf when indoors
- Fixed errors from trying to mount in combat
- Allow hunters to cast AotP/AotC in combat to fix timing issue
- Fixed secure state handler
- Added mounting while swimming
- Fixed mounts in Azeroth
- Fixed CatForm, AotP/AotC, GhostWolf when indoors.
- Fixed Shaman mounting.
- Fixed Druid mounting.
- Fixed corrupted mount tables when using NPCScan and locked creaturecache files.
- Incorporated aberant's changes with a bunch of stuff that had been posted here to fix issues with vehicle UI taint and hunters not able to mount right after combat.