Minimalist is back! I took over the project and made some fixes for the current WoW Client 4. Donations are very welcome to keep Minimalist alive and working through Cataclysm!
Minimalist is a collection of miscellaneous UI tweaks and automations for building a minimal UI with minimal addons or using as the core of a compilation. Options include (but are not limited to):
* Auto-Ignore Duels - As it says, auto ignores duel requests.
* Auto-Repair - Automatically repair all items when visiting an NPC that is able to repair, now also supports Guild-repair.
* Auto-Resurrect - Automatically accepts Resurrections.
* Auto-Sell Grey Items - Automatically sell all grey (junk) items when visiting any merchant.
* Skip useless Gossips - Skips 'extra' vendor chatter and comes right to the point.
* Fix Arrow Keys - Lets your use [left] and [right] to move through the text you are typing needing to hold down the [Alt] key.
* Hide Buttons - Hides the buttons on the chat windows.
* Use [SHIFT] + [SCROLLWHEEL] to scroll the chat to top/bottom.
* Move Input Box - Moves the chat input box to the top of the chat frame.
* Reduce Chat Clutter - Tries to shorten chat channel names.
* Disable Chat Fading after inactivity.
* Handle various settings for hostile NamePlates (i.e. automatically show them during combat, resize based on threat...).
* Improved AutoLoot - automatically confirm BoP and disenchant notification.
* Better Reputation - Displays reputation numbers and progress in the chat box.
* Disable Gryphons - Removes the Gryphon graphic from default action bars.
* Display Quest Levels - Displays quest levels in Dialogs and Quest Tracker.
* Quest Automation - Automatically accept and turn-in Quests
* Hide Clutter - Turns off the zoom in/out buttons, titles box and the sun dial.
* Location X, Y - Adds your X, Y coordinates to the lower portion of the minimap.
* MouseWheel Zoom - Allows you to use the mouse wheel to zoom the minimap.
* Hide the tracking button.
Configuration is done through the standard Interface -> Addons configuration dialog. The console shortcut is gone and all tweaks that now are included in the standard client (i.e. Chat Time-Stamps) have been removed.
Author: whizkid - kudos to grennon (the original author?) and many others for their inspiring feature requests.
- on par with the release version on Curse
- (add) Scroll to top/bottom of chat when <SHIFT> is pressed during mouse scroll
- removed some temporary code
- (add) hold down the <SHIFT> to override automation
- (minor) smaller fixes
- (add) Better Auto Loot (Confirm BoP Warning)
- (fix) OptionalDeps for LibAbacus-3.0 (Ticket 11)
- (add) Combat options to handle hostile NamePlates
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com