Made for Cataclysm (4.2)
There are 2 separate folders included, please read downloading instructions!
Set up for 1920x1080 and 1680x1050 Resolutions
This UI is designed to be complex enough to handle most scenarios that can happen in World of Warcraft, while still maintaining a structured, organized feel to it. It can be used for both raiding and PvP. Grid is set up in the middle and configured so that you can see raid debuffs/raid icons on the top and cleanse-able debuffs in the middle (NOTE: other class healers will need to switch which type of debuff's they can cleanse to the middle icon as this is set up for curse/magic only)
The dockingstation at the botton is one large bar that I have made completely transparent. It is set up so that you can switch specs/switch gear sets(through blizzard equipment manager)/switch any rep you want to track/and many addon menu's all at the click of the mouse on it.
Stuf Unit Frames is set up so that you can see who your target is targeting easily and your personal debuffs on your target are highlighted so that you can tell them apart from other player's debuffs. NOTE: I have removed the party frames from being seen in my UI.
Everything should pretty much be set up already for you, but if something isn't and you have any questions feel free to ask my anytime on here or in-game.
Follow the instructions below and enjoy!
1. Backup your current files! (this is done by creating a new folder on your desktop, then go into your WoW directory. By default, in vista or windows 7 this is "C:\Profiles\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\". In Windows XP or below it is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\". Copy the folders labeled "WTF" and "Interface" to this new folder you just created on your desktop.
2. Delete your current WTF and Interface folders.
3. Open the zipped file and copy your specific resolution's WTF (delete the other 2), font, and Interface folders into your WoW directory.
NOTE: Inside the download is 2 separate folders: one for it's own respective resolution. Simply open up the folder matching your resolution you play on and copy/paste the interface and WTF folders inside it, while deleted the unused resolution's folders.
( I say again, delete the other unused resolution folders)
4. Go into your new WTF folder, then into Account and rename the folders as follows:
a. Rename "ACCT NAME" folder to your actual account name and (it should be in all caps). This is not your battle.net email but your actual username.If you created your account after Battle.net was implemented than it might be a long string of numbers.
b. Go into your newly renamed Account folder and rename "Server Name" folder to the server you play on. If you play on multiple servers you will need to copy this folder and and rename one for each server you play on.
c. Go into your newly created "Server Name" folder and rename "Character Name" to your character's name. This will have to be done for each character you play on. If you have multiple characters you will need to copy this folder and rename it to each of your character's names.
5. Log into WoW and make sure all the addons are enabled (check "Load Out of Date Addons" at the top of the addon box).
6. Log into your character and make sure your resolution is set to the resolution you desire, and that your UI scale bar is all the way down (the slider should be to the very left)
Everything SHOULD be setup for you completely upon logging in, but just in case it is not:
7. To fix your buttons type /dom. Go down to profile and enable the profile "Matheney"
8. If your buffs start on the right side of your screen type /movebuffs. Then drag the highlighted icons over to the left side of your screen as my SS show and they will work just fine.
9. While still in your interface options menu scroll up to Docking station. Go to the profile options and select "default"
10. In your interface options go to Quartz 3 and enable the profile "default"
11. Continuing the theme of being in your interface folder, go to skada and enable profile "default"
12. FInally, type /grid. Make sure the profile "Matheney" is chosen. You may have to reload your UI for this effect to take hold.
That should be all the configuring that needs to be done to get it to look like mine. I know it looks like a lot, but it actually only takes about 1 minute for it to be mission capable.
3.0a: Fixed some folder issues with the install package. (LOL @ giant texture package being tucked away inside GridManaBars)
3.0: Updated everything for 4.2. Revamp of UI cosmetics, and made it a *LOT* more lightweight. Try only using 8mb on for size :)
5-6-11: Updated for 4.1
2-07-11: Mostly cosmetic changes. Slight changes to overall design of UI to add more "open screen". Updated addons in the package. Nothing big.
1-17-11: Added 1440x900 resolution to the download.