Followup on SkOODaT's addon "DepositBox" that was up to patch 3.X.
Updated to work with Cataclysm 4.X, now I did not actually use any code from DepositBox but the function is the same. I also stripped away a lot of code and made it much more performance friendly, you only use a slash command to manage how much you put away when you gain money (like taxes) and you can set how much money you wish to put away for storage.
When you login you are told how much the tax is and how much you have specifically stored away. Try it yourself, use /dbox /dbox2 or /deposit to manage the addon in-game.
Note: the "tax" works like this, from your actual gold amount it first subtracts the gold you specifically save and then it simply removes the % you specify from that total amount. The leftovers are put as your actual gold in your bags.
I also made it so you can't buy items you can't afford. The only way to "disable" the addon is to set taxes to 0 and use the "tak" command to take all money that you have deposited/reserved.
Data Broker: you can toggle the data broker label by holding down either ALT, CTRL or SHIFT while clicking the text on the broker addon. You can not do this in-combat (made it so you can't toggle this by mistakes). The tooltip shows the expected information so you do not have to /dbox to find out the gold status every time.
- Made the Data Broker module load with the addon, instead trying to only load when a Broker Display addon is installed -it seems it is really hard to track these kind of addons and there are many of them.
- Fixed the max limit of 2^30 copper in the reserve box, now it should be over a million gold (gl&hf)
- Added Auction House block when trying to buy items you can't afford.
- Data Broker support (works on ChocolateBar and should work on Bazooka, Broker_Extractor, DockingStation, Fortress and StatBlockCore). Hold down ALT, CTRL or SHIFT while Left/Right-clicking the frame to toggle between 15 label types. Note: can not do this in combat.
- Added profile system, settings are stored on a character per realm basis. The old one just stored everything for everyone in one database, if you login on your level 1 you would have problems when you put it to store 10000g on your level 85.