Unzip the ZIP into your Interface folder. I created some new graphics that will replace the default Blizzard ones. Thats why we need to put some textures into the Interface folder.
Two values can be set at the top of core.lua. You can edit those with a text editor. There is a colorswitcher and a setting to turn on/off the hp text display.
local colorswitcher = true --true will activate dark foreground light background, false will chnage both colors around
local showhpvalue = true --true make value appear, false makes it disappear
local alwaysshowhp = true --true/false will make the hp value appear even if the unit has 100% life, requires showhpvalue to be true
- config values to swap background and foreground color in core.lua
- config to show hp values in core.lua
- as few onUpdates as possible
- reusing as much blizzard nameplate objects as possible
- low cpu and mem usage
- enemy players class colored, coloring name aswell as the healthbar
- styled Blizzard nameplate castbar
- styled Blizzard nameplate shielded cast
- elite mobs marked with + instead of the ugly dragon