Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(436 Kb)
Download
Updated: 04-16-12 06:30 AM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:04-16-12 06:30 AM
Created:10-26-10 07:54 AM
Downloads:14,235
Favorites:72
MD5:
SuperClassic  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 1.4
by: Wildbreath [More]
Description:
Lightweight UI (less than 200kb) with in-game settings
Achtung!
I do not expect any LUA expertise from you, but please, use this UI options in the interface settings
Installation:
  1. Backup your Fonts, WTF, and Interface folders. Delete the originals.
  2. Copy SuperClassic folder into your WoW\Interface\AddOns\ directory.
Slashy:

Don't forget to adjust positions casting bars and unit frames after installation as you need!
  • /rl - reload UI
  • /mf - ui elements positions settings
  • /sb - bindings settings
  • /rc - ready check
Credits:
  • Rufio - for his amazing UI
  • Allez, ALZA, Tukz, Nightcracker, Shadowed, whoarrior, Zork, Tuller and other - for great addons and code
Postscriptum:
  • yes, i love Blizzard Art
  • this is my first UI
  • this UI more for PvP than PvE but same usable
  • and sorry for my "perfect" language
Rewrited addons including in SuperClassic as modules
  • Stuffing
  • ncHoverBind
  • Doom CooldownPulse
  • Mover module by Allez
  • Font module (tukUI)
  • TabBinder
  • Simple Raid Target Icons (SRTI)
If you find your proper code in my script and I failed to indicate your identity, please write to me!
i made a new castbar addon for UI, used some code from blizzard
fixed other bugs
----
fixed a chat font size bug and made castbars setup more amazing :)
----
added a amazing darken skin
----
fixed a totembar and more others
----
added a resize setting for player, target, pet and etc frames, some changes
---
ups, small bug
---
fixed datatext and minimap menus, some changes
---
fixed a casting bars save options bug (on/off)
---
fixed portaits bug when unit havent it and some others
repair still returns wrong values, but working ;)
---
fixed a ToT frames 3d portaits
---
fixed ToT&pet 3d portraits, default positionsm Data text and more others
---
minimap,buttonstyler and etc changed
---
fixed a UIautoScale option, thanks to pachinko ;)
---
fixed a hotkeys/macro show/hide state, thanks to pachinko ;)
---
added a ColorThemes and new module - AuraWatcher, addon like a sFilter, but more improved and flexibly
---
fixed unit frames and buttonstyler performance
---
added a guild tab, improved performance, fixed reputation bar
---
fixed bug in AuraWatch
---
added a Spec Detector
---
little performance fixes
---
fixed a gold in datatext module
---
fixes, added a sounds to combat text
---
added a help, lfd menus in datatext, added a SRTI
---
just simple update for 4.0.6
---
some fixes in raid frames (movable, debuffs and etc)
added a home/world latency in datatext
---
little update. fixes in unit frames, raid frames and etc.
added a little redesigned damagemeter module by Allez
---
added a necrotic tracker to target frame
added a quick health feature
---
some updates ;)
---
bump. added chat bubbles
some fixes in ButtonStyler, UnitFrames and etc
---
fixed (i hope) ToT's for unitframes, rewrited actionbar (exp panel and etc)
and some more
---
some rewrited tooltips
added a shield to castbars (non-interruptable spells)
---
added a option @Class portraits for unitframes module
fixed a LOCALIZED_CLASS_NAMES_ for tooltips
---
fixed totembar (ActionBar module), and fixed some inspecting Blizzard errors (Tooltip and etc)
---
added a timers (pvp and etc, new module), fixed some features, added a gradient to button/buff borders (optional)
---
strongly rewrited nameplates,
fixed a rogue shadowdance bar,
added a difficulty color updating to quest watchframe lines
added a new 'zerg alert' addon (pvp)
rewrited combatlog (SCT-style, lol)
---
ZergAlerter module removed
added a new unit frames (Own Unit Frames) using oUF as module
new textures for statusbars
---
some changes in own unit frames module, added settings
---
little changes (fixed pet frame, other borders for auras and etc)
---
update for patch 4.2
---
fixed 'old style' unit frames module (keyring bug)
---
fixed button styler
---
updated, removed outdated modules, change actionbar to default (modified)
Optional Files (0)


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 10-26-10, 10:15 AM  
Retraluna
A Murloc Raider
 
Retraluna's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 9
File comments: 62
Uploads: 6
Good Job looks nice!
Maybe it would be nicer with neavs borders but its also nice this way

lg luna
__________________
Retraluna is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-10, 04:34 PM  
Baine
A Murloc Raider
 
Baine's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 331
Uploads: 2
I'm getting 2 errors here:
first one results in no cast bar for the player
Code:
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\CastBars.lua:28: CastingBarFrame:SetPoint(): thekCastingBarFrame is dependent on this
Count: 99

Call Stack:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `SetPoint'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\CastBars.lua:28: in function <Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\CastBars.lua:22>
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\CastBars.lua:170: in function <Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\CastBars.lua:169>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `securecall'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1707: in function `UIParentManageFramePositions'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1207: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1194>
[C]: in function `SetAttribute'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1850: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1848>
[C]: in function `Hide'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\ActionBars.lua:197: in function `Init'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\Init.lua:511: in function <Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\Init.lua:417>
and
Code:
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\KeyDown.lua:147: attempt to call global 'retrieveButton' (a nil value)
Count: 1

Call Stack:
[C]: in function `retrieveButton'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\KeyDown.lua:147: in function `OverrideKeybind'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\KeyDown.lua:95: in function `UpdateKeys'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\KeyDown.lua:101: in function <Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\KeyDown.lua:99>
any idea on how to fix this?
__________________
Baine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-10, 09:51 PM  
Wildbreath
A Cyclonian
 
Wildbreath's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 46
File comments: 371
Uploads: 26
Originally posted by Baine
I'm getting 2 errors here:
first one results in no cast bar for the player
Code:
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\CastBars.lua:28: CastingBarFrame:SetPoint(): thekCastingBarFrame is dependent on this
Count: 99

Call Stack:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `SetPoint'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\CastBars.lua:28: in function <Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\CastBars.lua:22>
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\CastBars.lua:170: in function <Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\CastBars.lua:169>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `securecall'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1707: in function `UIParentManageFramePositions'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1207: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1194>
[C]: in function `SetAttribute'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1850: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1848>
[C]: in function `Hide'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\ActionBars.lua:197: in function `Init'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\Init.lua:511: in function <Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\Init.lua:417>
and
Code:
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\KeyDown.lua:147: attempt to call global 'retrieveButton' (a nil value)
Count: 1

Call Stack:
[C]: in function `retrieveButton'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\KeyDown.lua:147: in function `OverrideKeybind'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\KeyDown.lua:95: in function `UpdateKeys'
Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\KeyDown.lua:101: in function <Interface\AddOns\SuperClassic\KeyDown.lua:99>
any idea on how to fix this?
will fix today night. now you can disable these modules in ingame settings and play without it
Wildbreath is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-10, 03:30 AM  
Baine
A Murloc Raider
 
Baine's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 331
Uploads: 2
something else i've noticed

__________________
Baine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-10, 03:34 AM  
Wildbreath
A Cyclonian
 
Wildbreath's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 46
File comments: 371
Uploads: 26
Originally posted by Baine
something else i've noticed

huh?
Wildbreath is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-10, 03:59 AM  
Baine
A Murloc Raider
 
Baine's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 331
Uploads: 2
gna, forget it. stupid me
was the framerate display from _Dev
nevermind, forget that i posted that stupid mistake of mine^^
__________________
Baine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-10, 01:45 PM  
Wildbreath
A Cyclonian
 
Wildbreath's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 46
File comments: 371
Uploads: 26
when i fixing a castbar bug i made a new castbar addon

UI is updated
Wildbreath is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-10, 09:01 PM  
Tal
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Спасибо за сборку это лучший аддон на мой взгляд!
p.s Создана где нибудь на русских форумах тема по обсуждению этого аддона?!заранее спасибо...
Tal is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-10, 09:25 PM  
Wildbreath
A Cyclonian
 
Wildbreath's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 46
File comments: 371
Uploads: 26
Originally posted by Tal
Спасибо за сборку это лучший аддон на мой взгляд!
p.s Создана где нибудь на русских форумах тема по обсуждению этого аддона?!заранее спасибо...
увы, сборку "затролили" люди, не знающие что в игре есть фокусбар и я разместил ее здесь.
Wildbreath is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-10, 02:37 AM  
Wildbreath
A Cyclonian
 
Wildbreath's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 46
File comments: 371
Uploads: 26
in future i'll add a new options to customize size and positions for castbars (using textboxes in ingame options isnt easy )
also will add more castbars (arena, party and ets)

should i made any more else changes/modules in my UI?
Wildbreath is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-10, 07:05 AM  
Baine
A Murloc Raider
 
Baine's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 331
Uploads: 2
the tooltip modul in latest version seems buggy, since the tooltip is always in bottomright

using the module from the latest archieved version fixes this
__________________
Last edited by Baine : 10-28-10 at 07:11 AM.
Baine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-10, 07:28 AM  
Wildbreath
A Cyclonian
 
Wildbreath's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 46
File comments: 371
Uploads: 26
Originally posted by Baine
the tooltip modul in latest version seems buggy, since the tooltip is always in bottomright

using the module from the latest archieved version fixes this
i changed tooltip position as default (bottom right) if option "pivot to cursor" is off
Wildbreath is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-10, 07:42 AM  
Baine
A Murloc Raider
 
Baine's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 331
Uploads: 2
ah, ok
preferred it in top left, and the settings didn't change anything (settings of the module that is, there still was the anchor)
__________________
Baine is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-10, 10:13 AM  
duese
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
fontsize option for chat

great Ui:

Could you please add an ingame option for the fontsize.
Btw there is a little bug in rightclick fontoption showing the 15pt size twice.

should i made any more else changes/modules in my UI? [/b][/quote]
duese is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-10, 12:33 PM  
Wildbreath
A Cyclonian
 
Wildbreath's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 46
File comments: 371
Uploads: 26
Re: fontsize option for chat

Originally posted by duese
great Ui:

Could you please add an ingame option for the fontsize.
Btw there is a little bug in rightclick fontoption showing the 15pt size twice.

should i made any more else changes/modules in my UI?
fixed a chat font size bug and made castbars setup more amazing
made a textures for health and mana more flatten than default
Last edited by Wildbreath : 10-28-10 at 12:34 PM.
Wildbreath is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: