A custom interface for WoW. Usable for Tanking, dpsing and healing.
This UI uses mainly ElvUI with the Skullflower edit.
ElvUI + Skullflower UI pack
Backup your Fonts, WTF and Interface folders in the main WoW directory.
Unpack the downloaded file.
Copy the new Fonts, WTF and Interface folders to your WoW directory.
Make sure you select the WTF folder corresponding to your resolution, and rename it to WTF.
Go into WTF/Account and rename "ACCOUNTNAME" to your accountname.
In "ACCOUNTNAME", rename "SERVERNAME" to your server's name.
In "Servername", rename "Classname" to your character's name. You can copy this folder for every character you own and rename accordingly. As you can see there are already some class specific folders here.Take your pick from the Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Paladin, Death Knight or Priest folder instead if you are playing one of these classes.
Now that you're set up you can start up WoW and log in. Make sure Out of Date addons are enabled in the addon screen. Once you're in-game, you will have to set up some profiles.
Setting up the profiles
/ec -> Pick your class' profile. If your class isn't listed, pick Warrior.
/bw -> Default
/omen -> Default
Reload your UI after all this is done.
- Both 1920x1080 and 1680x1050 resolutions are now supported
- Polished action bars. Various tweaks are: shadow under the main bar, tidied up the hidden action bars at the bottom.
- Replacement of the tooltip - it will no longer obstruct UI windows.
- Updates to the nameplates. Better castbar + castbar icon and a better look overall.
- Slight finetune of the two stat bars in both bottom corners.
- Reduced overall memory usage through Aloft
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com