|Go to Page...|
Version 5.20 uploaded. Working with 4.3
What is Curetia UI?
Curetia UI is a minimalistic WoW User Interface, mainly based on the newest ElvUI and some other up-to-date Addons.
The UI is mainly intended for PvE and comes with mostly PvE Addons which are already configured to fit perfectly into the UI.
1. Open your World of Warcraft folder. Save your "Interface","WTF" and your "Fonts" folder. You may not have the Fonts folder yet, no problem, just ignore it. To do that just copy the folders and put them somewhere else (backup copy).
2. Now delete your "Interface","WTF" and your "Fonts" folder inside your World of Warcraft folder.
3. Download Curetia UI and save the zip-file to your Desktop.
4. Copy the folders included in the zip-file into your World of Warcraft folder. (Not your AddOns, your World of Warcraft folder!) The zip-file includes a "Interface", "WTF" and a "Fonts" folder.
5. Go into your newly created WTF folder and rename your "ENTER_YOUR_ACCOUNTNAME_HERE" , your "Enter_your_servername_here" and your "Enter_your_charname_here" to their respective names.
6. Start World of Warcraft. If you had it open while copying, restart it now to load the textures.
7. Join a server and have fun
8. Type /ec and go to profiles from ElvUI and Load "Curetia" (only Layout that I will made)
Coolline incl. ElvUI-Skin
fRunes for DKs
Credits go to their respective authors, mainly Tukz, Elv, Caellian, Affli and some other dudes
- no screenshots