Attention! When patch 4.1 hits the live servers, then this AddOns purpose will be outdated, as it is now a feature in the default Blizzard UI.
This AddOn allows you to move the default Blizzard unitframes around.
This is my second AddOn, but the first one that I've decided to publish.
It has one slashcommand:
/ufunlock - Unlocks the frames, and some helpfull messages pop up
So far there are 3 supported frames:
The frames start as movable, and you have to lock them manually.
When you log out, or reload the ui, the frames automaticly lock.
Feel free to ask questions about it, or making feature requests
Mischback @ WoWinterface, you're awesome, thank you for the help!
v1.5, Released at 8/1 - 2011:
* Party support!
* Changed infrastructure for the guideframes
* Changed locking mechanism, no more need for locking the uinfo frame after locking all other frames.
* Code clean up after code added :P
v1.4, Released at 19/12 - 2010:
* Code clean up
* Redid the movable system, more friendly now, hopefully.
v1.3, Released at 10/12 - 2010:
* Code clean up, hopefully a bugfix.
v1.2, Released at 26/11 - 2010:
* Code clean up, from a failed bugfix attempt. My apologies.
v1.1, Released at 14/11 - 2010:
* Bugfix, entering a vehicle should now not reset the position of the playerframe.