A Wintergrasp/Tol'Barad timer without the crap.
Warns you when battles are about to start in the raid warning frame and at set intervals in the default chat frame. These can be configured in main.lua. Use the slash command /nb to check the time remaining on-demand.
That is all.
Note that the above statement was thought up during early Wrath, when the only WG timers around were full of unnecessary stuff like achievements.
- added: option to ignore battle zones. Wintergrasp is ignored by default. Configurable at the top of main.lua.
- fixed: shouldn't get confused when a battle starts any more
- changed: now only attempts to emulate a timer when the last fetch from the server was unsuccessful (time should be more accurate)
- changed: when emulating a timer, the real time passed is now subtracted rather than always subtracting 10 (which results in errors if you minimise the window)
- fixed: a global is now set only if debug is enabled
- actually fixed: bug where it would spam battle ended messages
- fixed: better handling of zones where the time cannot be fetched
- fixed: bug where it would spam battle ended messages