lumUI is a UI Compilation created having in mind utility within an attractive look focused on information. The main element of the UI is my oUF layout, oUF_lumen. This UI is full featured yet keeping it simple and easy to install without needing to configure lots of addons.
Installation & Instructions
1. Backup your Fonts folder (if you have it), Interface and WTF folder. 2. Unzip the archive into the World of Warcraft folder. Not the Addons folder, the World of Warcraft Folder. This is because inside the archive you will find a Fonts folder and an Interface folder. 3. That's it, there is no WTF because it's not needed by any addon needing configuration (at least important ones). 4. Refer to the individual addons if you need help configuring them. Most of the addons in this pack are configured through Lua editing so they might not be fitted for some users. 5. This UI works out of the package. You might only need to move some elements of the frames around. Go to oUF_lumen config file (cfg.lua) to see the available options. If you want to turn off the Class colored border edit the lumDrops.lua file. Should be self explanatory how to do it.
* There is a price to pay for a UI with a low need of config and simplicity... most of the stuff is edited in the lua files. Especially all addons that begin with lum (my own) are almost all edited through lua. Open the lua files in the beginning of the files there are lots of configs to tweak stuff.
* Before reporting a bug or asking a quest several times answered, first go to the respective addon that I've linked in this page and only after submit a comment. Thanks!
* The border on the minimap can be class colored the same way the bottom bar border is. Open lumDrops > lumDrops.lua and edit the last lines. The first argument (true/false) sets the class color or not. You can even add more panels following the same logic.
* The Minimap text zone color can be turned off to plain white in the lumMinimap > lumMinimap.lua options. Just set local PvPcolor = true from true to false.
* First release for Mists of Pandaria.
* Updated several addons for MoP (almost all Lum addons were updated).
* Temporarily removed lumNoLuv due to need of rewrite.
* Removed lumBags due to cargBags being deprecated.
* Added Bagnon (slightly modded) as the bags addon.
* Added Currency Tracker to track Currencies (Honor, Justice Points...) on Bagnon.
* Added BankStack to automaticaly stack bags and bank!
* Added ProKeybinds addon for macro and spell bindings.
* oUF_lumen still needs some tweakin, testing and also Warlock new Powers among other little things.
* Updated several addons for 4.06.
* Minor tweaks.
* Added better totem bar support with timers, styling and other little perks like fading if mounted, etc.
* Added more drop shadows here and there.
* Updated several addons.
* Little bug fixes.
* Now with extra-sugar (don't remember anything else I've changed, I probably did...).
* First Cataclysm release with several TOC Bumps.
* Minor Bug fixes.
* Updated several addons including oUF_lumen.
* lumStats Tooltip now displays Tol Barad Timer.
* Fixed the bug with lumCupcakes where the Quest Watchframe would only display 2 quests even when watching more.
* Added oUF_AuraWatch addon.
* Added latest version (Version 1.82) of oUF_lumen.
* Fixed several bugs on lumSmallTalk.
* Added edit box coloring in lumSmallTalk depending on what type of chat you're using (whisper, raid, guild...).
* Removed the tainting in lumBuffs so you can right click buffs in combat now.
* Added a shadow for panels created via lumDrops. Minimap has a shadow and bottom panel has a shadow now. The second argument of the function controls this.
* Added shadows for Player Buffs / Debuffs - lumBuffs.
* Added last version of oUF_lumen which it adds MainTank Frames and Main Tank Targets. Drop Shadows for Units and some fixes.
* Added new addon lumNoLove. A buff reminder addon for combat buffs like Shouts. TO DO: Rogue Poisons possibly.
* Removed OmniCC.
* Added tullaCC.
* Added new addon lumCupCakes. Addon with several UI improvements like Quest Level on the quest log, ability to move the Quest Watch Frame and resize it... and possible more in the future.
* Added New version of oUF_lumen with a more smooth texture. Old texture is in the folder lumMedia.
* Added support for oUR_Reputation to oUF_lumen. Added a Tooltip to show current faction standing.
* Changed the Location display from the bottom panel to the top of the Minimap, it's now part of lumMinimapa addon.
* lumStats changed to reflect the location text changes. Tooltips changed.
* Location on the Minimap can be shown only on mouseover. Option to make it colored by zone pvp info.
* Removed ncBindings addon.
* Added ncHoverBind addon.
* Removed nivBuffs addon.
* Added lumBuffs. Since it only styles the buffs/debuffs it doesn't need to use secureheaders and therefore buffs are right clickable in combat.
* Added latest version of lumAutobot with support for guild repairs funds. Alt when visiting a repair merchant ignore the use of guild funds. Guild funds can be toggle ingame by using /autbot guildfunds on/off.
* Added support for !ClassColors addons for lumDrops and lumStats.
* Added option to lumBags to toggle bank segmentation on/off. Off by default.
* Removed Quest Items separation in the bags of lumBags. Blizzard classify as Quest Item some items that are not so it defeats the purpose.
* Updated oUF_lumen.
* Updated Freetip.
* Updated lumStats.
* Updated lumBags with some item categories divisions.
* Added addon ncBindings.
* Removed Bagnon as the bags addon.
* Added lumBags. lumBags is a cargBags2 layout. Light, clean and customizable.
* Added an option to lumDrops to individually color border by class or not (so you can turn off class coloring on the minimap but still leave it on the bottom bar for example).
* Added the new version of nivBuffs that solves some minor bugs.
* Added latest version of oUF_lumen.
* Fixed a bug with LumSmallTalk preventing clicking on chat links and returning an error.
* Added a Repair module to lumStats (colored by repair %).
* Added addon Butsu.
* Added addon teksLoot
* Fixed a small bug displaying Tol Barad timer Tooltip. Cataclysm isn't here yet so...
Writing the addons and mainting the code that 'powers' lumUI takes a lot of my free time. If you would like to help me by supporting the development of this UI, guaranteeing that I can dedicate more time to this project between the pile of stuff I have to do, please consider donating. I'll be a happy panda.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com