|Go to Page...|
Adds the talent summary (Demonology, Destruction, Fire, Frost.. etc) on your tooltip, along with the role that spec is suited for (damage/heal/tank).
With the change in 4.0 requiring you to choose a talent tree to spec into and place at least 31 points into it, I found that I no longer really cared to see the actual points spent in trees ( 0/33/3). All I really wanted to know is what their primary tree was.
I also thought I would add in what role in a group that spec was meant to play. Early in my time playing WoW I had no idea which spec did what for classes other than my own. I know now, but I thought for anyone that does not, it might be helpful if this was displayed on the tooltip as well.
- displays talent summary (Destruction, Fire, Protection.. etc)
- displays talent role ( damage, heal, tank)
- stores the last 30 inspections for rapid retrieval
Does not do / limitations:
- display the talent points for your target
- display anything other than the current spec, dual specs are something I'm considering adding, with the current spec highlighted in some way.
- the inspection api limits how many inspections you can do over a specific time limit. This addon will not violate that limitation. If you inspect multiple people in rapid succession you will notice a 2 second or less lag while this information is retrieved. The tooltip will display "Talents: ..." while retrieving this information.
- does not perform inspection on characters from other servers. I'm not really sure why this is, but anytime I tried it caused the whole inspection feature of wow to cease to function until I restart wow. If this is fixed I will re-enable it.
/tstt showrole - will toggle the display of the talent role
/tstt storetalents - will toggle the 30 inspection storage and force the addon to retrieve talent info every time a targets tooltip is displayed.