Download
(64 Kb)
Download
Updated: 09-03-12 02:26 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Mists of Pandaria (5.0.4)
Updated:09-03-12 02:26 AM
Created:11-07-10 08:29 PM
Downloads:3,349
Favorites:8
MD5:
Hadar's Holy Hope Continued
Version: 5.0.4 Beta
by: Tithulta [More]
Think I've cleared the errors from the English client, with so many skill changes I'm going to redo the Orbs to see if I can clean them up. With so many skills now only usable by the individual spec it leaves some orbs unpopulated. Thought I'd go ahead and publish this so you can at least use it without errors...I hope.

Known Issues: Tooltips not showing at all, no clue atm since there is no errors. Last State still an issue..

Wish list: OOC fading
5.0.4
Lots of tweaks working out the changes patch brought, think I got most them..

4.3.0
TOC update
Moved Holy Radiance from position #4 to #8 on spec orbset

4.0.3a
Mostly just a german client update. Several updates ago I fixed some laziness i had in updating the addon for Cata and those fixes appearantly never made it to the German client. Sorry


4.0.3
Removed the beta tag, with little feedback I'm assuming everything is working as intended.

Changed the ToC regarding the localizations, had no idea the == tags were messing them up so far as i know.

Changed the coding of the french lua to UTF-8. All others are ANSI coded.


4.0.3 (beta)
Cataclysm spells added as well as a new button for Guardian of the Ancient kings
All Localizations updated for Cata


Added some missing spells
Templar's verdict(added to Specbutton)

Updated German localization (untested)
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (2)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
4.3.0
64kB
Tithulta
11-30-11 08:27 AM
4.2.0
64kB
Tithulta
06-29-11 09:26 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 11-07-10, 10:44 PM  
Astera
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 53
Uploads: 0
Thank You for continuing this addon!

This is a must have addon for my paladin. I've been using it for so long that I didn't know what to do without it.

Again, Thank YOU!
Astera is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-10, 02:21 AM  
shane3547
A Kobold Labourer
 
shane3547's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 54
Uploads: 0
Ok, i'm trying to change the following line from Consecration to Word of Glory

So from this,
----------------------------
{ angle = 292.5, radius = 46,
states = {
[0] = { "*type*:spell", "*spell*:"..HHH_SPELL_TABLE["consecration"] }
}
----------------------------
to this
----------------------------
{ angle = 292.5, radius = 46,
states = {
[0] = { "*type*:spell", "*spell*:"..HHH_SPELL_TABLE["wordofglory"] }
}
----------------------------

But every time I load up it gives me the following error

Error Message: ...\AddOns\Hadar_HolyHope\Hadar_HolyHope_Spell_Defs.lua line 144:
attempt to concatenate field 'wordofglory' (a nil value)

.....

Someone please help,
Thanks in advance
shane3547 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-10, 10:43 PM  
Tithulta
A Black Drake
 
Tithulta's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 80
File comments: 37
Uploads: 1
Easy fix....i was lazy when adding new spells and I abbreviated Word of Glory for the coding.....use "wog"

Spells table is in the localization folder...EN is the only one.....I could use some help with the other localization folders as im English only....limited spanish and last i checked ability to curse in german won't help much.

{ angle = 292.5, radius = 46,
states = {
[0] = { "*type*:spell", "*spell*:"..HHH_SPELL_TABLE["wog"] }

Originally posted by shane3547
Ok, i'm trying to change the following line from Consecration to Word of Glory

but every time I load up it gives me the following error

Error Message: ...\AddOns\Hadar_HolyHope\Hadar_HolyHope_Spell_Defs.lua line 144:
attempt to concatenate field 'wordofglory' (a nil value)

.....

Someone please help,
Thanks in advance
__________________
Last edited by Tithulta : 11-08-10 at 10:53 PM.
Tithulta is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-10, 12:02 AM  
Tithulta
A Black Drake
 
Tithulta's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 80
File comments: 37
Uploads: 1
I had a thought to work on the other localizations and it's progressing well. German completed....thank you wowhead Hope to fix other localizations after work tomorrow.

Also ran across some missing abilities that I'm working on adding. Probably won't upload a new edition until I get the other language localizations done. Busy week with work so assuming everything works as I hope look for an update over the next few days. (weekend ish)
__________________
Last edited by Tithulta : 11-09-10 at 12:37 AM.
Tithulta is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-10, 09:31 AM  
Prynne
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
Thanks

Thanks for picking this up. I use it mostly when dps-ing, so I hope you can find a way to test that function further without breaking the bank. I'll post any issues I find.
Prynne is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-10, 09:20 PM  
Hossol
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Re: Thanks

Hi Tithulta and thanks for your "Continued"

I play on the french client and i have this log :

Message: ...\AddOns\Hadar_HolyHope\Hadar_HolyHope_Spell_Defs.lua:52: attempt to index global 'HHH_SPELL_TABLE' (a nil value)
Time: 12/19/10 04:12:17
Count: 1
Stack: ...\AddOns\Hadar_HolyHope\Hadar_HolyHope_Spell_Defs.lua:52: in main chunk

Locals: (*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
angle = 22.5
radius = 46
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = "unit1:"
(*temporary) = "unit2layer"
(*temporary) = "*type*:spell"
(*temporary) = "*spell*:"
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'HHH_SPELL_TABLE' (a nil value)"

There is some thing i can do to correct it ?
Hossol is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-10, 10:29 AM  
Tithulta
A Black Drake
 
Tithulta's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 80
File comments: 37
Uploads: 1
Re: Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Hossol
Hi Tithulta and thanks for your "Continued"

I play on the french client and i have this log :

Message: ...\AddOns\Hadar_HolyHope\Hadar_HolyHope_Spell_Defs.lua:52: attempt to index global 'HHH_SPELL_TABLE' (a nil value)
Time: 12/19/10 04:12:17
Count: 1
Stack: ...\AddOns\Hadar_HolyHope\Hadar_HolyHope_Spell_Defs.lua:52: in main chunk

Locals: (*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
angle = 22.5
radius = 46
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = "unit1:"
(*temporary) = "unit2layer"
(*temporary) = "*type*:spell"
(*temporary) = "*spell*:"
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'HHH_SPELL_TABLE' (a nil value)"

There is some thing i can do to correct it ?
Wish i had better news, but I'm just not recognizing the error. Doesnt appear to be an issue in the english client that i based the other localization from. Perhaps i missed the translation for the Kings spell?
kings = "Bénédiction des rois",

Im still learning to code so this might take me a bit of figuring and advice seeking. The error is in the Hadar_HolyHope_Spell_Defs.lua at line 52. It's making the button for the Kings spell. If my translation was correct im at a complete loss as to why your getting the error. In my mind all localizations should be getting the error if the error is in the coding of "HHH spell Def".

Can you check the French spelling on the localizations for accuracy? I speak english only and used wowhead (french) spells for translating the spells.
format is code = "spellname",
kings = "Blessing of Kings",
__________________
Last edited by Tithulta : 12-19-10 at 10:40 AM.
Tithulta is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-11, 11:13 PM  
titnono
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Tithulta
Wish i had better news, but I'm just not recognizing the error. Doesnt appear to be an issue in the english client that i based the other localization from. Perhaps i missed the translation for the Kings spell?
kings = "Bénédiction des rois",

Im still learning to code so this might take me a bit of figuring and advice seeking. The error is in the Hadar_HolyHope_Spell_Defs.lua at line 52. It's making the button for the Kings spell. If my translation was correct im at a complete loss as to why your getting the error. In my mind all localizations should be getting the error if the error is in the coding of "HHH spell Def".

Can you check the French spelling on the localizations for accuracy? I speak english only and used wowhead (french) spells for translating the spells.
format is code = "spellname",
kings = "Blessing of Kings",
Hi,

I had the same problem with my french client too, and I found a solution (this is the first time i mod wow addons, so i'm sory if it's not the right way).

I fixed the problem in 2 steps :
- in Hadar_HolyHope.toc, I removed "-- " before "Localization-FR.lua" (line 9)
- i changed file encoding of "Localization-FR.lua" from ANSI to UTF-8 (with BOM)

Thank you for this great addon!
titnono is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 12:00 AM  
Tithulta
A Black Drake
 
Tithulta's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 80
File comments: 37
Uploads: 1
Thanks for the help on that Titnono...hadn't thought about those since the english client worked fine. Makes sense tho since Hadar wasn't going to continue development of HHH and wasn't going to update the other localizations that he'd input something that "broke" them.

I will roll out an update soon....anything you all would like to see changed or moved around? I'll see if i can knock it out an put out the localization fixes "soon".
__________________
Tithulta is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-11, 07:57 PM  
shane3547
A Kobold Labourer
 
shane3547's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 54
Uploads: 0
Can you tell me exactly what you changed in the .LUA please.

I have retrofitted this mod to suit my tanking and some times when the loading screen is finished from a instance or loading in the game, I have to cycle through the specs to get all my buttons to show up.

In your change log you stated that you fixed the ( == ) … where was this?

Thanks
shane3547 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-11, 09:28 PM  
Tithulta
A Black Drake
 
Tithulta's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 80
File comments: 37
Uploads: 1
I've noticed this also, it quite annoying, but i havent found the cause since no error is produced. the == was removed from the .toc file
(current)
Localization-EN.lua
Localization-FR.lua
Localization-DE.lua
Localization-RU.lua

(previous)
Localization-EN.lua
== Localization-FR.lua
== Localization-DE.lua
== Localization-RU.lua

Originally posted by shane3547
Can you tell me exactly what you changed in the .LUA please.

I have retrofitted this mod to suit my tanking and some times when the loading screen is finished from a instance or loading in the game, I have to cycle through the specs to get all my buttons to show up.

In your change log you stated that you fixed the ( == ) … where was this?

Thanks
__________________
Tithulta is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-11, 09:56 PM  
Tithulta
A Black Drake
 
Tithulta's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 80
File comments: 37
Uploads: 1
well that isnt the issue as I'm getting no change with or without the == in the localizations part of the Toc file.

Oddly enough I could never get the oddity to show up again. I didnt go into a Random, but i did run into the instance above deepholm inn. I had thought the == was there to allow the game to save last state, but oh well. Let me know if you figure it out as i'll be working on it from this end as well.

Finally did get it replicate...only when using dungeon finder. Manually entering instances doesn't cause it to lose it's last state.
__________________
Last edited by Tithulta : 01-09-11 at 11:39 AM.
Tithulta is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-11, 02:35 PM  
shane3547
A Kobold Labourer
 
shane3547's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 54
Uploads: 0
I'll do my best, but I am not a code writer and how no idea what they all mean … just a fast learner .. If you know if a good program for MAC then I'd be happy to collaborate on this mod.

I like to make things pretty so I can understand them easier and find things faster in my .lua .. so I've just tidied it up a little from the original post.

Still can't figure out what is going on with the loading screens … ALTHOUGH … it appears that it's all the spells that have multi use or have a "3" in front instead of a "0"



Originally posted by Tithulta
well that isnt the issue as I'm getting no change with or without the == in the localizations part of the Toc file.

Oddly enough I could never get the oddity to show up again. I didnt go into a Random, but i did run into the instance above deepholm inn. I had thought the == was there to allow the game to save last state, but oh well. Let me know if you figure it out as i'll be working on it from this end as well.

Finally did get it replicate...only when using dungeon finder. Manually entering instances doesn't cause it to lose it's last state.
shane3547 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-11, 09:47 PM  
Tithulta
A Black Drake
 
Tithulta's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 80
File comments: 37
Uploads: 1
The 0 loads all states
the 1 load for tank only
the 2 loads for holy
the 3 load for dps

think thats right typed that from memory might ahve the spec # tied to the wrong spec from what is in the addon

Glad for the help, my job has picked up and it's been hard to get playing time let alone tracking down why the last state isn't being saved everytime.


Originally posted by shane3547
I'll do my best, but I am not a code writer and how no idea what they all mean … just a fast learner .. If you know if a good program for MAC then I'd be happy to collaborate on this mod.

I like to make things pretty so I can understand them easier and find things faster in my .lua .. so I've just tidied it up a little from the original post.

Still can't figure out what is going on with the loading screens … ALTHOUGH … it appears that it's all the spells that have multi use or have a "3" in front instead of a "0"
__________________
Tithulta is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-11, 03:02 AM  
khadafi
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
At first thanks for contiuing Holy Hope.

But it won't work using the german client. There are this 4 cirles but they are empty.

Log says:

Message: ...\AddOns\Hadar_HolyHope\Hadar_HolyHope_Spell_Defs.lua:62: attempt to concatenate field 'turnevil' (a nil value)
Time: 01/13/11 09:45:24
Count: 1
Stack: ...\AddOns\Hadar_HolyHope\Hadar_HolyHope_Spell_Defs.lua:62: in main chunk

Locals: (*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
2 = <table> {
}
1 = <table> {
}
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
angle = 112.5
radius = 46
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = "unit1:"
(*temporary) = "unit2layer"
(*temporary) = "*type*:spell"
(*temporary) = "*spell*:"
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to concatenate field 'turnevil' (a nil value)"

What's the problem? And please please can you help me?
Last edited by khadafi : 01-15-11 at 02:19 AM.
khadafi is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: