Ever get tired of standing around in your most comfortable idle spot, but then comes along one of those greasy, loud Mechano-hogs to disrupt your blissful in-game WOW tranquility?
Stand for it no longer!
To get rid of this, simple download this sound file and:
1) Find your specific Data folder which is usually C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS (or \enFR, \enGB, etc depending on your language).
2) In that \enUS folder, you need to make a few new directories. You may not have a \Sound\ folder or anything below it so you'll need to make them. You should end up with: \World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\Sound\VEHICLES\MotorcycleVehicle\
(creating Sound, VEHICLES, MotorcycleVehicle by hand*).
* Please remember you capitalize "VEHICLES"
3) Copy the included empty sound file called "MotorcycleVehicleStand.wav" into that directory.
4) Restart your World of Warcraft game!
Remember, this was intended only to get rid of/disable the Mechano-hog idle sound. If you wish to disable all the Motorcycle sounds, please leave a comment for directions.