|Go to Page...|
This is a beta version of WhisperNotify, put up for those who volunteered to help beta test. It all works on my system, but use at your own risk. If you're not willing to play with beta code and make informed, polite issue reports, please use the production release at the link above.
11/29/2010 - v1.17b
- Redid the sound system - Now uses it's own sound files instead of the system sounds. Custom sound available by replacing the "custom.mp3" file with the sound you want to use.
Note: If you were using the 1.16beta, you WILL need to reset the sound used.
11/21/2010 - v1.16b
- Should now trigger on BattleNet(RealID) whispers as well. NEEDS TESTING!
- New Config Option - Time Between sounds - This keeps the sound from playing repeatedly if you've got a series of whispers coming in quick sequence.
- New Config Option - Sound to play - Choose which sound to play.
- Added Optional Dependancy to the TOC to make sure ChatSounds is loaded first if you are using it, this allows ChatSounds to hook the events first.