First off thank you to Bodasafa. I began with his amazing UI (Boda UI) and went on from there. Thanks again! Great work on your UI . If you want to check out his UI, it is @ http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info11624-BodaUI-Cataclysm.html
I use a 1366x768 (WIDE) laptop with the UI Scale in WoW at the lowest.
This UI is targeted for DPS specs, parties, and 10-man raids, but with some configuration it can be used for any class spec and raid.
Before I go into installation, all credit for the addons go straight to the addon makers not me. Without you guys none of this would have happened. BIG THANKS TO YOU!
Please feel free to give me suggestions on my UI! I'll take any and all criticism and will be happy to see what i can do with my UI . Also post some pics of my UI if you modified it in any way. You never know, i might get some ideas
1) First go to your WoW properties. To do that you do this: 1. Right Click your WoW icon. 2. Go to your properties. 3. Click "Open File Location" and your there.
2) Once there make a folder named "Backup" on your desktop and copy over your Interface folder and WTF folder.
3) After your Interface and WTF is copied over, delete the folders that is in your WoW folder.
4) Next, copy the Interface and WTF folders from "My UI" .zip folder.
5) Next, go into the WTF folder and rename the following to the appropriate names: ACCOUNTNAME (not your Battle.net account name, just the account name before Battle.net) MUST BE IN CAPS, Realm (your realm name, and make the first letter capitalized), Char. Name (your character name, and make the first letter capitalized).
6) Once you've done all that log in to your account.
7) After logged in, go to the "Addons" button on the bottom left of your character screen. Go into that and check the box that says "Load Out of Date Addons". This just insures that all the addons will function properly.
8) Ok, now log into your character. Once you log in it'll be a jumbled mess, but don't worry. I'll give you slash commands which you will need to use in order to get everything in its correct place.
9) After all this you should be good to go! But this is the MOST important step: ENJOY YOUR NEW UI!!
Under the configuration panels for each addon, choose the profile "Boda UI"
1) Button Facade - /buttonfacade
2) BagsSort - /bagsort (no configuration, just make this into a macro)
3) Bartender - /bt
4) BeautyLoot - /beautyloot config (/beautyloot for full slash commands)
5) Chatter - /chatter
6) Chinchilla Minimap - /chinchilla or right-click the minimap
7) Icehud - /icehud
8) KGPanels - /kgpanels config
9) Mik Battle Scrolling Text - /msbt
10) Minimap Button Frame - /mbf
11) Omen Threat Meter - /omen config
12) Pitbull Unit Frames - /pit
13) Raven - /raven
14) SLDataText - /sldatatext
15) Shadow Unit Frames - /suf
• Reload your UI to save the addon settings (/rl) and you'll be good!
• Check for updates to all addons. Once all addons have been updated, log in, change your keybindings/macros and your done!
• Every time you update DBM you need to re-skin, its very easy. For instructions check out Boda UI - DBM Skin @ http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info20218-BodaUI-DBMSkin.html
• !BugGrabber – Error Management.
• ACP - Addon Control Panel.
• Auctioneer - Auction Helper.
• Bagnon - All-in-one bag.
• Bartender4 – Action Bars.
• BaudMark – Raid Symbols
• BugSack – Error Management.
• ButtonFacade (Skin is Darion) – Button Skins.
• caelNameplates - Nameplates.
• Carbonite - Map/quest modifier.
• Chatter – Chat Mod.
• Chinchilla – Map Mod.
• ConfirmLootRoll - Automatic Loot Confirmation.
• DBM – Boss Timers.
• Factionizer - Faction Helper
• FlareUp – Quick access to Raid Markers.
• Fontifier – Master Font Changer.
• GraphPaper – Alignment Tool.
• GTFO - Helps you get out of things your not supposed to be in.
• Icehud – Heads Up Display.
• InspectEquip - Inspect helper.
• kgPanels – Panel Art.
• Logger Head – Combat log tool for uploading parses.
• MikScrollingBattleText – Scrolling Combat Text.
• Omen – Threat Meter.
• Minimap Button Frame – Button Management.
• pError – Red Error Spam Controller.
• PhoenixStyle - Raid helper.
• Pitbull 4 – Unit and Raid Frames.
• Raven – Buffs and Debuffs.
• SellJunk - Automatically sells grays by a click of a button.
• Shadowed Unit Frames - Boss Frames
• Skada - Damage Meter.
• SLDataText - Time, MS, FPS.
• stExperienceBar - Better experience bar.
• TipTac – Tool Tips.
v1.0 - hit WoWInterface.com
v1.1 - Updated Addons/New Frames
v2.0 - Everything changed, new UI/addons
v3.0 - New UI/Addons
v3.01 - Changed loot addon. Updated for patch 4.3 Hour of Twilight.
v1.0 - went live on WoW-Interface
v1.1 - updated addons, adjusted/added frames, added parts of Hissy UI (/hts).
v2.0 - updated addons, new addons, new UI
v2.01 - updated addons, added Parrot, Gearscore, and Faceroller. Fixed LUA issues in SLDatatext and oUF_Caellian