|Go to Page...|
Glaceon UI is a compilation that I have put together for myself and due to popular demand decided to upload and share... it should work with any class. The screenshots to the right include some my DK addons, but I have removed them for the compilation so it is all-class-friendly. I have included most of the Addons that I use myself for you all to enjoy.
I know a lot of people have been having problems getting things to look right in the past. I'm new to all this, and I'm not totally sure how to get my setup to look the same on someone else's computer. Hopefully if you search through the profile setups you can get it to work right. If you do please post it and I'll stick it up here for everyone else to see. Good luck!
1920x1200 (can be adjusted for other resolutions I'm sure).
1. Back up or delete your old fonts, interface, and WTF folders.
2. Extract the fonts, interface, and WTF folders from glaceon_ui.zip to your World of Warcraft folder.
3. Go to your WTF folder - rename the Account Name, Realm Name, & Character Name folders to suit your own.
4. Login to WoW.
5. Type /dominos config and select the profile for 'Glaceon' (if that's not working maybe 'Sledge' will be in there, try that).
6. Do the same profile selections with 'Omen' & 'AptusAuraFrames', Castbars, and any others...
I hope I uploaded this right this time! Please let me know if you have any problems!
You may need to type /kong and set that up on your own... It's easy, you can find more info on it by searching for 'Kong' (great addon) on this site.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.