MarkingBar is an addon to help players use raid markers in parties and raids. It is designed to be simple and easy to use, while offering a wide variety of options without taking up a lot of memory. This addon is based on the once-popular but now-discontinued Hatty's Mark Bar, with features added from many other popular marking addons.
* Quickly mark and unmark the current target by clicking the symbol you want to assign or remove.
* Perform a party or raid ReadyCheck.
* Announce your current marking system to party or raid chat. These messages can be customized through the gear icon or /mb options.
* While in a party or raid, place the raid flare/world markers. Note: This cannot be done in combat, and the flares frame may not function correctly when you enter combat.
* Each frame can be moved anywhere on screen and locked in place.
* Frames can have the icon order reversed or be stacked vertically.
* Frames can have the border and background completely hidden.
* Tooltips can be turned on and off.
* Tooltips can be turned on or off for announcement messages.
* Show the frames all the time, or only while you have a target.
* Show the frames while alone, in a party, or in a raid group.
I'm currently working on:
* Adding keyboard shortcuts
* Announcements for the world markers
* Minimap Icon
* Localization into other languages if requested
* LDB support
If you have any suggestions/questions/comments, comment here or send me a PM.
*Fixed an issue that was causing the "Clear All Icons" feature to crash when clicked repeatedly. Clicking this icon repeatedly is probably still not a great idea, but will no longer cause any game-crashing world-breaking issues. =)
*Fixed numerous bugs and conflicts.
*Options frame now properly hidden during cinematics and while pressing Alt+Z
*Clicking the options gear icon will take you to the MarkingBar Options. Right-clicking the icon will take you directly to the announce options.
*A button to clear all raid icons has been added.
*Options interface has been updated to include options for the control frame
*Fixed announcements conflicting with other chat addons, like Prat
*Fixed a bunch of bugs where options weren't sticking
* Fixed taint issues hopefully once and for all. Users will no longer see "Interface action blocked because of an Addon" anymore.
* The options interface has been integrated into the default Blizzard UI. You can still access the options from /mb or from the gear icon, but you can now also access the options by pressing Esc to bring up the Game Menu>Interface>Addons>MarkingBar.
* More room to edit announcement text
* New announcement line to add at the end of the marks
* New announcement option to add a raid warning message when announcing in a raid
* New option to add announcement messages to the icon's tooltips. This is especially useful if you can never remember what text you set up and what those pesky icons mean. =)
* Added option to separate the announcement frame from the raid icons frame
* The announcement options are now always visible
* The lock icon for the main Raid Icons has moved from the announcement frame to the raid icons frame
* World Marker flares are now always hidden in combat, since the ability to set them is protected by Blizzard and you can't set them while in combat anyway.
* Corrected errors in the chat announcement not displaying icons correctly for non-English versions of WoW
* Added more show/hide options for solo, party, and raid
* Corrected taint issue that was affecting some people
* Updated version number
* Corrected errors with variables not being saved or remembered correctly.
* Corrected errors with hiding when not in a party or raid. It will now detect a party or raid correctly.
* Updated version number.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com