|Go to Page...|
BossEncounter3 is a boss mod and the successor of BossEncounter2.
Its purpose is to ease your time through bosses by providing tools such as timers, health bars, alerts, a radar and other more specialized tools.
BossEncounter3's philosophy is to deliver these tools to the players in a fun, elegant, efficient and funky manner.
* Boss modules for Cataclysm bosses (both raids and dungeons) up to 4.3 included.
* Selectable difficulty level for BE3. Higher difficulty levels tell BE3 to provide you with fewer tools and fewer hints during combat!
* Features a diagnostic tool to help players see what went wrong after a wipe on raid bosses.
* Downloadable music plugin #1 to rhythm your fights: http://static.curseforge.net/content/files/516/244/BossEncounter3_Orchestra.zip
* Downloadable music plugin #2 to rhythm your fights: http://static.curseforge.net/content/files/536/921/BossEncounter3_Symphony.zip
* Selectable health bars for the main boss and its adds.
* Timers for incoming events (rather similar to boss mods such as BigWigs and DeadlyBossMods).
* Summary window telling you the name of the fight, as well as the combat time or the berserk timer.
* Visible text for really, really important stuff you may not miss.
* A radar which allows you to check your distances and the evil areas of doom which you mustn't stand into.
* Other graphical elements are used for some bosses.
* Evaluation of your performance each time a boss fight is cleared.
* Completely standalone AddOn: no external library or AddOn is required or installed.
* Automatic wipe detection.
* No configuration to do in long and boring menus. The options for each boss are intentionally limited.
* Widgets can be moved and resized. A test mode is available to set them.
* Works best with French and English game clients. Correct performances can be expected with other languages.
* Includes a bonus feature to check your equipment before a boss, for those who regularly forget to unequip fishing poles...
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.