View all your artifact's progress, and solve them in one compact frame. Also you can view all your artifact's history neatly sorted by race, and a list of digsites. You can left-click the keystone button to attach keystones (or right-click to remove), or if you prefer there are options to automatically use keystones! You can monitor the artifacts progress, or how close you are to the 200 fragment cap.
Important (09.16.12) Development will continue over at Curse.
shows available commands
Use this in combination with the auto-hide feature
(08.11.11) - Updated the ToC to 40200, unfortunatly I have not had any time for WoW or this addon and probably won't for a while, if you or someone you know is interested in helping me with the addon send me an email/pm.
(04.27.11) - Artifact progress bars should be more reliable, Added zone information to the Active Digsite Indicator, Fixed crash when MinArch and Blizz Arch were open at the same time, and some more smaller stuff.
(04.15.11) - Cleaned up over 90% of the code so it's possible that I broke something, added a couple new features, including monitoring the 200 fragment cap. Fixed the progress bars, although sometimes the texture isn't applied, ('/console reloadui' usually fixes it). Added artifacts sale price to the tooltip.
(02.09.11) - Fixed bug where Minimal Archaeology would not get the proper information about available keystones. There is still a problem with the artifact bars not being completely accurate...
(01.10.11) - Fixed a couple of bugs relating to history and added Discovered Date and Number Discovered (if relevant) to the main Minimal Archaeology frame.
(01.09.11) - Added a missing artifact to the dwarf history page.
(01.08.11) - Hopefully fixed a couple of small bugs. Added a history frame (who needs the default ui anyway), if I've missed an artifact or made any mistakes with this please let me know.
(12.24.10) - I forgot to update the toc, so this version still reports 12.23.10-2, sorry about that. Small bugfixes, added tooltip to keystone button to indicate available keystones (might need a little bit of work still). Also added keybindings to show/hide minimal archaeology, and to survey.
(12.23.10-2) - Fixed a bug that had and an archaeology icon floating next to the tooltip.
(12.23.10) - The skill bar should now hide when at max level. Added a button to open the default interface. Added a small distinction between fragment progress and progress gained with keystones. Also text for rare items should be colored blue. Added the artifacts icon to the lore tooltip. Small bugfixes.
(12.22.10) - Added the option to scale the Minimal Archaeology frame. Also added an option to wait to solve artifacts before auto-hiding after completing a dig site.
(12.21.10) - I did some major code cleanup, I'll do this every once-in-a-while since I get better as I go, and it makes the code a lot easier to work with. Also implemented an experimental fix for users that were experiencing initializing nil values. Last but not least, I added two new options, one to always start hidden, the other to auto-hide after completing a dig site (I need to expand on this and will). Also right-clicking the minimap will bring up the options panel.
(12.20.10) - Use keystones by left-clicking the keystone button, remove them with a right-click. Options to automatically use keystones.
(12.19.10) - Fixed the issue with the sound repeating. Adjusted the lore tooltip. The frame now remembers what state it was in at logout (so if it was closed when you logged out, it will be closed when you log in). Added an options panel which allows you to hide specific artifact bars, the minimap button and disable the notification sound.
History window sometimes doesn't populate, open BlizzArch History and close it, MinArch should refresh the history (if not, then it will refresh after solving an artifact)
Bars sometimes don't have a fill texture '/console reloadui' sometimes fixes this.
Sometimes bars do not immediately update after completing an artifact, (open/close BlizzArch should refresh it, or wait until you collect a new fragment)
Any Bugs/Comments/Suggestions/etc... are appreciated.
Please contact me (post a message, pm me, make a ticket, etc...) if you are experience bugs, please include as much detail as possible.
- Updated the ToC
- Removed progress bars custom textures
- Fixed conflict between MinArch and BlizzArch
- Added zone details to ADI
- Added tootips to map icons
- Fixed progress bars
- Fixed a variety of other bugs
- Added an Active Digsite Indicator
- Added race icons to world maps (based on ADI)
- Added artifact sale price to tooltip
- Added Patch 4.1.0 Archaeology Items to History (should only come into effect when the patch is out)
- Cleaned up a lot of code, may have broken things, but I haven't found them yet.
- Fixed bug where Minimal Archaeology would not get the proper information about available keystones.
- Fixed bug with conflict between Minimal Archaeology and the default History frame.
- Fixed a few other bugs relating to history.
- Added details about completed artifacts to the main tooltip.
- Added missing dwarf artifact 64367
- Various bug fixes
- Added History Frame
- Small bug fixes
- Cleaned up tooltip icon at startup
- If Archaeology is at 525 the skill bar will hide
- Added button to open the default archaeology ui
- Added barley visible distinction between fragment and keystone progress
- Lowered the frame strata
- Now the text should be colored based on rarity
- Added the artifact icon to the lore tooltip
- Fixed initializing with UNKOWNs
- Added scaling
- Added an option to wait to solve artifacts before auto hiding
- Added slash commands /minarch hide and /minarch options
- Major code cleanup
- Experimental fix to stop initializing nil values
- Added option to always start hidden
- Added option to auto-hide after completing a dig site (This needs to be expanded on)
- Added keystone support
- Added options to automatically use keystones
- Adjusted options panel
- Fixed notification sound, should now only play once
- The frame will now stay closed when logging in (if it was closed when logged out)
- Added options panel - Can now hide specific artifacts, hide the minimap button, and disable the notification sound
- Improved the lore tooltip
- Added minimap icon
- Added sound for when an artifact can be solved
- Added lore tooltip for each race bar
- Hides undiscovered races
- Experimental fix for a bug some users are getting at startup
- Fixed bug when character does not have the archaeology skill
- Code Cleaned
- Temporary Fix for Keystones