- Fix for undocumented change in WoW API causing options errors. (If you have trouble moving the bar - delete saved variables for JSHB!)
- Updated for patch 4.2.
- Serenity is now available on WoW Interface, Curse Gaming and http://gsguild.us.
- Fix for frame unlock for indicator bar error.
- Updated TOC for 4.1.
- Fixed Shadowed Unit Frames MD.
- Fixed 4.1 Combat Log Event changes (thanks for announcing this Blizzard!)
- There's an Indicator now for Aspect.
- Fixed Debuff Alerts to be more consistent. They should always pop up now with their tip, no matter if it's a buff or debuff.
- Added more spell ID's to the spell table for trackers. (ie: Spirit Mend)
- Added Spirit mend duration and cooldown timers as defaults for BM.
- Added custom spell id lists for Tranq alerts, Debuff alerts(Called Auras, can be a buff or debuff now) and Timer Spells.
- Added Global SavedVariables for the custom spells so it's easier for people to send me their files.
- Fixed add timer not working.
- Fixed Misdirection message on mounted unit. Had to hard-code the return message.
- Fixed timers messing up (especially Iconed ones) when editing or adding them.
- Added some X-Perl frames to the list. If these are not all working, please give me exact frame names ("/jsb id" while hovering the frame that's not working with your mouse, i need the frame name from line 1).
- More checks for MD to not improperly spam someone they are on a mount.
- Fixed Call of the Wild tracker.
- Bug fix for adding / editing timers not properly changing to the new variable from 1.97 release.
- Added Blizzard MT frame support for right click MD.
- Fixed color change on target health to actually change. LOL
- Modified MD tells code to properly get target for whisper to avoid LUA error, as well as check for a valid unit that is not a pet, as well as in your party or raid.
- Right Click MD changes to re-assign clicks to the unit frames when a raid or party is changed. (ie: player joins, leaves, etc.)
- Added nUI support for Misdirects.
- Removed global tempVars variable.
- Added in edit boxes to directly manipulate colors in config.
- Added TukUI missing frame names.
- Shortened variable declaration length to shrink addon over all.
- Changed spell tables - Now pet specific spells can be monitored.
- Added icon list (with option for tooltips) to show what buffs can be removed by tranq shot.
- Added in more pet spells.
- More checking for bad saved options.
- Changed table format for timers, true/false on 3rd value can now be 0 / 1 / 2 (numerics) for pet information.
- Changed tooltip anchoring to set parent with no anchor point to possibly fix a minor bug report.
- Made hunter's mark warning show if MFD is the only mark up and under 4s.
- Bug fixed from 1.95 that was not showing the Hunter's Mark warning cooldown counter.
- TukUI variables are now removed from memory after retrieving what JSHB needs.
- Mark reminder will now use the icon for which is fading, defaulting to "Hunter's Mark" icon - MFD icon when it's the only one up.
- Added (pet) identifier in spell list for spells that are meant for checking the pet's buff specifically (mend pet for example).
- Target % on bar is now yellow if greater then 80%, White if less than 80% but greater than 20% and red if 20% or less.
- If your MD target is mounted when you try to MD them, they will be told about it via whisper if cast announces are on.
- Default misdirection channel changed from SAY to Self Whisper when not grouped at all and channel is set to auto.
- Added option to send tell to the misdirection target when threat is transferring and finished.
- Changed hunter mark reminder to sparkle only when in combat and totally hide when in a vehicle.
- Added support for Shadowed Unit Frames for right click misdirects.
- Changed right click misdirects to check for target being alive and not in a vehicle (you or target).
- Fixed type-o in localization.
- Fixed a bug with Hunter's Mark reminder, just a type-o that caused an error in rare situations.
- Minor fix to removal of right click when disabled to re-enable full Blizzard normal functionality.
- Changed TOC file to mark LibSharedMedia-3.0 as an optional dependency so it gets loaded before JSHB if you use it as a separate addone.
- Added clarification to the Misdirection frame about right clicks menus on Blizzard frames (you need to use a modifier to use them if you have Misdirection turned on for that frame set)
- Changed Marked For Death so that you pick up other hunter's MFD on a mob to prevent Hunter's Mark warnings from popping up.
- Added rez sickness as a debuff alert.
- Option added to turn off the bar text representing current focus.
- Added in right click Misdirection option to allow you to right click a frame and have Misdirection cast on on that target.
- Added options pane for Misdirection options.
- Added Misdirection announces and expires to chat channel of choice.
- Added in alliance / horde specific spell definitions and defaults.
- Added support for 3rd party raid frames in addition to the standard Blizzard frames for right click misdirection.
- Added / fixed many debuff alerts, especially herioc abilities.
- Added more missing/requested spells to timer spell list.
- Modified color change on timers to swap from less than 10s to red to less than 4s to red. Thanks, -Aendos @mmo.
- Reverted all pet happyness additions I was in process of adding due to removal of happyness system from game in upcoming patch 4.1.
- Changed stack frame for Survival spec so that it's always visable but blocks are black when no proc is up, or flashing green if a proc remains.
- Added combat check for setMisdirects() function to be sure we don't modify a secure frame attribute in combat. If in combat it will now be called when the player is out of combat.
- Added Animation frame to Debuff Alerts, Hunter's Mark reminder and Tranq Alert in an attempt to make it more noticeable in fights like Heroic Omnotron, etc.
- Minor fix for SharedMedia not registering right under certain circumstances.
- Official bump to release version, no changes made past 1.8995.
- SharedMedia error fix.
- Made focus update like it did in the past, more fluid.
- Fixed type-o in code causing errors. (Font / Texture / Sound)
- Fix for stack overflow error.
- Forgot to rename hard-defined font "Arial" to "Arial Narrow".
- Only allow single iteration of media functions now, so it cannot endless loop. (Rare)
- Bump from Alpha to Beta.
- LibSharedMedia-3.0 fully supported for importing shared variables and exporting my own to other addons. Now you can use any shared textures, fonts and sounds.
- Added general pane option to enable or disable coloring of the timer text (cooldown / duration number) based on actual time remaining.
- Removed "Tranq!" from the top of the tranq alert icon.
- Fixed another dropdown issue in timers in the config panel.
- Fixed bugs reported in 1.896 when new installs (no existing saved variables) were found.
- Fixed a couple other issues that resulted in the code changes.
- Added scroll bar to select icon index to the timer if it's an icon, hidden if not.
- Found a memory leak in options. This is what I get for using 3rd party code. Fixed most all of it but still need to find another 3.5k leak that happens upon load / exit of the options.
- More debuff alerts added.
- Recoded options to use globals under the global "JSHB" tag.
- Prepared options variables for Load on Demand.
- Options will now destroy all created frames and child frames upon exit. This should fix any memory leaks.
- Fixed more issues with 3rd party code not properly written causing memory leaks.
- Removed unnecessary functions in options.
- Gave more frames names to allow memory clean up.
- Made options Load on Demand. Options panels will no longer be in memory unless you need them. I plan to fully release the options from memory in the future if no longer in use, as well.
- Fixed issue with bar alpha staying max after bar is re-locked in position.
- Added in timer icon indexes, you can now reposition the timer icons to suit your needs.
- Fixed issue for timers being defaulted if you removed all timers from a spec and logged out and back in or reloaded UI.
- Added an additional check for TukUI to be sure the user is on v13 before importing TukUI globals T,C,L.
- Found the memory leak, but I need to do a bunch of recode to get rid of it. Releasing this alpha now, it's better on ram than the current releases anyway. I'll work on this next and the sharedmedia, etc.
- Stack bars can now be flipped to the top instead of the bottom.
- Scrolling timer icons size will now need to be set, no more auto-setting.
- Preliminary changes for module support.
- Preliminary changes for Load on Demand.
- Tweaks to moving timers to improve functionality.
- Various fixes for alpha values not being of the proper alpha.
- Icon timer frames now created via internal setup calls.
- New movable frame identifier for Icon Timers if they are set to movable (otherwise they are positioned relative to the main focus bar)
- Fixed jittery moving timers (noticeable on serpent sting for example).
- Added option to move the focus number left or right on the bar.
- Modified tick mark for main shot to not bleed over the top or bottom of the focus bar.
- Added stacks for icon timers.
- Removed backdrop from icons, should make them look better and not have a bleed through on the corners.
- Change spell ID back for freezing trap.
- Options added for upcoming Icon Timers. (Options only, they do nothing as of yet!)
- Locale updates.
- Fix for LUA error involving Crowd Control timers.
- Created chained functions support for main frame. This *possibly* in the future will allow others to develop modules for JSHB, but also allows easier additions to what the main frame is checking on a timed basis.
- Added in target health to the bar, option to enable or disable as well. Default to on.
- Fixed tooltips not showing on debuff alerts.
- Added scroll bar to general options pane.
- Fix for unclickable zone created from the debuff alert, since tooltips were added.
- Fix for debuff alert alpha staying at the initial set value and not updating with the bar.
- Fix for Stack bars bugging out when at full proc and UI is reloaded.
- Returned autoshot bar as an option, disabled by default.
- Returned autoshot fire text, but made it independent from the bar being on.
- Changed a lot of variables to be more "johnny-on-the-spot" for response times; meaning all variables are now using current live values as opposed to stored values.
- Modified main bar to be MUCH more responsive by hooking the UNIT_POWER event to trigger a bar update.
- Fix for TukUI erros with the options for it turned on.
- Lowered CPU usage of the addon considerably.
- Added scrollable frame to general options to accommodate the extra options.
- Removed the option to allow timers to follow the top or bottom center lines of the bar to get ready for the icon timers.
- Added self whisper to tranq notification channel selection. Suppresses the outgoing "To:" so you don't get double spammed.
- Added more spells, including Potion of the Tol'Vir for tracking the duration on yourself.
- Removed autoshot swing bar. No longer necessary as autoshot now fires while moving.
- Autoshot options removed.
- Stack options added to enable or disable it.
- Recode on various timer objects to improve movement and overall flow of timers.
- A lot of code clean-up.
- Added in stack bars to indicate stacks for various specs (BM = Frenzy stacks on pet, MM = Ready, Set, Aim stacks and SV = Lock n' Load Procs remaining).
- Ripped out a lot of useless code.
- Fixed some weird issues with timers that I never noticed before.
- Stack bars flash when at max or are ready for use.
- Debuff alert now has tooltips for hovering over, still non-interactive though.
- If you track the duration of mend pet on yourself, it will actually use the duration on the pet so you can see when it's still healing the pet or expired.
- Removed all checks for OmniCC/NC/etc. so the addon uses it's own cooldown numbers.
- Removed the cooldown wheel effect and just use a number now on icons.
- Minor code changes and enhancements.
- Added in extra checking for TukUI users to be sure it's v13 they are using before unpacking the TukUI variables.
- More spells added.
- Options not being saved is fixed.
- LUA error for hunter's mark fixed.
- Bug fixes for new installs and timer nil errors.
- Bug fixes for Debuff Alert LUA errors.
- Changed the handling of configuration settings. The addon is now more efficient with setting default/initial configuration settings and will also check the values in case something is missing and add it to prevent lua errors for people upgrading non-sequentially in version. Also reduced code size a bit.
- Bug fixes.
- TOC bump
- Movable frames now turn their border or icon green to show you are in movement/unlocked mode.
- Better Tukui support for coloring, thanks to Methyl for pushing it up in priority by offering code.
- Added in a debuff watcher for *select* debuffs. If you want one added that is not there, just ask. Again, this is for select debuffs, not everything.
- Added in full movability of frames related to JSHB. You can now move the tranq, debuff, mark, cc locations all seperate from the bar.
- Released to select testers only.
- TOC update.
- Fixed a mark reminder being triggered while targeting a dead mob (thanks to Aim's (DIFW / Horde / Malfurion ) report)
- Updated French translation, thanks to Fenron EU-Hyjal!
- Added an alert to notify you of a tranq-able buff on a mob (nice for Maloriak!) - I can use more mob locations and names for the alert list, if you run by any in your adventures!
- Made alert frame anchored to the UIParent and seperate from the bar. If this works well, I will make the other frames do the same. Please give feedback on this.
- Added some more spells for tracking, per requests made in mail, forums and comments.
- Changed main shot for Marksman to Aimed Shot instead of Chimera Shot due to the heavier weight it carries.
- Reduced code size slightly (I'll be doing this more and more, again important things first)
- Optimized some code (ongoing).
- TOC / Version bump to stay ahead of the testers.
- Added in blood fury and a couple more spells for timers. By the way, if anyone wants others, just ask. I add them per request or I find they are missing (trinkets cooldowns can even be added, for instance).
- Support for patch 4.0.6 change to trap aura duration of 8s when in pvp with a player controlled unit.
- Added the ability to specify a single channel for tranq shot dispel announces, or automatic (default) as it was before.
- Fixed some coloring issues with the bar when class coloring is turned off.
- Added French translation - thanks to Jøsie on the Les Sentinelles European server (frost.taguilde.net).
- Changed bar update timing to make the timers and autoshot bar look more fluid and not so choppy.
- Changed the way timers show, should look a bit more clear.
- Fixed bug in tranq announce that was showing a dispel message when BM talent Improved Mend Pet removed a buff off pet.
- Added in clickable links to the dispels on tranq announements.
- Fixed drunkness issues - sorry.
- Added more spells.
- Fixes to residual frames for adding timers.
- Fixes to config changes not actually applying.
- Added in game configuration of all addon functions.
- Added tranquilizing shot dispel notification. (from unreleased 1.7)
- RENAMED ADDON to JSHunterBar, you may need to remove the old one.
- Added localization for all languages, just need help on translations, if you can help - please contact me.
- Added in Hunter's Mark warning to remind you to apply mark or that it's getting near fading from the current target.
- Fix CC timers remaining if you leave the trapped or cc'd mob and are out of range of combat logging.
- Made the main shot tick mark able to be turned off via config.lua.
- Moved CC icons in toward the bar a bit to make it look more uniform.
- Fixed center icon timers not showing very well.
- Added OmniCC code for CC timers when the player is not using OmniCC / TukUI / NC.
- Yeah, so I forgot to move a call to the right place, sorry. CC shows properly now.
- Minor fixes, nothing really noticable
- Trap timers for Freezing trap & Wyvern Sting.
- Made autoshot bar a nudge taller.
- Fix for timers not clearing when a mob dies at times.
- Fix for conflicts with Startip and Mountiful.
- Fix for people having framerate drops, due to the conflicts mentioned above.
- Variables renamed in this release, if you made changes to your config.lua, you should manually add the changes to this version again, or edit your version to reflect the 3 renamed variables.
- Localized functions instead of pushing them global.
- Just pushed to release, out of Beta.
- Fix bar issue being black when entering game from char select screen, sorry didn't think to test that before release, will next time though!
- Fix LUA error when unlearning and relearning talents
- Fix talent swap error with max power not being updated.
- Fixed issue with focus bar alpha not being set right on initial game load / player entering game world.
- Added config.lua option to change refresh interval (default is 0.1, ten updates a second)
- Added auto-shot swing timer, can be disabled in config.lua
- Fixed coloring issues, when class colors were not used.
- Added over-cap warning at 80% full focus, changing the bar to orange
- Fixed many issues with coloring when you do not use class coloring, surprised I missed it....
- Fixed memory ramping up on the addon, should stay about 47k with this release
- Added in wyvern sting, widow venom and freezing trap to the cooldown bar, I do plan to track the traps on targets later - I just had too much to do for the other added features; this should be sufficient for the in-between.
- Removed a lot of locals and cleaned the code to be much more memory friendly, should not see issues with extended use if you had in the past.
- Dynamic timers. You can now have more than two tracked items; actually you can track everything you can think of now.
- Movable timer positions. Edit the config.lua to change positions.
- Movable timer text too.
- Icon size can be set via slash command now.
- Misc. bug fixes.
-Fixed talent swap issue. Good thing I thought of it AFTER I released 1.2
-Change default texture from Blizzard to a solid color.
-Allow Timers to specify position on bar,
TOP: Center of icon follows the top line of the frame
BOTTOM: Center of icon follows the bottom line of the frame
ABOVE: Icon rests above the bar, bottom of icon 1 pixel above frame top
BELOW: Icon rests below the bar, bottom of icon 1 pixel above frame bottom
- Fixed a bug where your 1st timer was not showing unless you reloaded you UI.
- Added slash command to change icon size, 0 = default (i prefer default!)
- Added more options in the config.lua to allow the icons and timer to be repositioned.
- Modified frame positioning code to be more efficient and smarter.
-Fix for Survival tree bug with Black Arrow. Type-o on my part.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com