SheepMonitor provides various methods of notification to help you keep track of your flock. It is primarily designed with mages in mind however it should also work with other crowd control spells like Hex and Hibernate (this has not been tested).
SheepMonitor can provide you with a visual notifier (status bar), raid-style warnings, chat message, and party/raid notifications. Included in the notifications is the name of who broke cc and the source of the damage.
OmniCC integration that will show the time left right on your action bar (this is experimental I haven't tested it very throughly).
Quartz integration that will show the time left as a Mirror bar (obviously you must have the Mirror module enabled).
To move the default visual notifier (status bar) simply right click and drag.
- updated for patch 7.0.3
- updated Ace3 versions
- updated for patch 6.0.2
- updated LibAuraInfo with changes to GUID format
- added Spanish translations (esES and esMX); thanks to Triston at T.A.G. Translations and Design for the translation
- added missing zhTW tranlations; thanks to BNSSNB for the translation
- added support for Paralysis
- updated for patch 5.3
- updated Ace3 versions
- updated for patch 22.214.171.124
- updated for patch 4.3
- added option monitoring other party/raid members cc
- disabled Ring of Frost (uncomment line 13 in auras.lua to re-enable)
- added Russian translation; thanks to evilstar for the translation
- added DroidSansFallback for proper font display is other locales
- fixed bug with expired notifier not disappearing when out of target range
- added support for the tracking of multiple crowd control auras
- replaced Dongle with Ace3
- updated for patch 4.2
- updated the version of LibAuraInfo
- added traditional chinese localization; thanks to SilentWorld for the translation
- updated for patch 4.1
- added support for Wyvern Sting, Banish, Fear, Seduction, Repentance, Turn Evil, Enslave Demon, Mind Control, Entangling Roots
- added support for Freezing Trap
- added a warning for when target becomes sheeped
- changed wording in settings to make it more obvious what things do
- fixed the toggle for break notification being honored
- added support for Sap
- added Quartz integration
- fixed lua errors that occurred when re-sheeping
- visual notifier's frame position is now saved between sessions