This addon is a simple timer for Tol Barad, the world PVP area of Cataclysm. All it displays is a timer count-down until the battle for Tol Barad starts. During the battle it will display "In progress" and if you're in an instance it will display "Unavailable" [Blizz doesn't allow you to check for it in an instance(BG, Dungeon, Raid, etc.)] This allows you to get the time until Tol Barad while inside an instance, it only requires that you have a guild-mate or friend who has the addon aswell who is outside an instance. This also works for party and raid members who aren't inside.
It will also put the faction icon next to the text of who currently owns this, as of now this only works on English clients, sorry! (Note: This will NOT work in Outland since the addon checks the map for the owner and "[Faction] owned" doesn't show up on the Eastern Kingdoms map in Outland. Blame Blizzard)
Right-Click to access options
- Ability to automatically announce time until battle
- Ability to announce at 20m, 15m, 10m, 5m, 1m, and begining of battle
- Ability to announce to raid, party, guild, or self
- Ability to play sound file at announce times
- You can choose sound file from preset list (please request any others from the game you might want me to add)
Be sure to have text enabled on your LDB Display!
Let me know of any bugs in my portal or comments! Enjoy!
LibDataBroker(LDB) is a small WoW addon library designed to provide a MVC interface for use in various addons.
In a sense it's a lightweight FuBar or Titan Panel with various different display addons.
- Changed tooltip to update time constantly (don't have to mouse on and back off for the correct time in the tooltip)
- Fixed a tooltip in the sound files menu, "Deathing" changed to "Deathwing"
- Added more Tol Barad owner checks if you suspect it's not displaying the correct owner
- Added ability to play a sound file at the announce times - and ability to chose file
- Added faction icon as to who owns Tol Barad currently (only works on English clients)
-Re-enabled ability to check time in instance
-Added ability to announce time automatically at 20m, 15m, 10m, 5m, 1m, 0m, and to raid, guild, party, or self
-Added options panel via right-click to easily change settings
- (I think that's it :P)
-Instance time checker disabled, causing massive "You're not in a party" spams when in a battleground