New version available, compatible with patch 5.0.4!
Starting from version 4.3, addon specific skins will not be defaulted with the ui. You can look here for a addon that will skin all the major addons available: Tukui & ElvUI Extra Skins
Maintained by Azilroka, Repooc and Darth Predator, members of the Tukui community. Also, requests to skin any addons can be made in this thread.
Cyui is a module for Tukui. It uses the Tukui engine to run, and re-skin Blizzards' default interface.
Cyui was designed for 1680*1050 and above resolutions, and requires a bigger than 1280*900 resolution to run smoothly. Lower resolutions may run, but are not supported.
BACKUP your Interface and WTF folders
Download and extract Tukui to WoW/Interface/AddOns
Restart the client, make sure both Tukui and CyUI are enabled on the addon management page
Log your character, and follow the onscreen tutorial
If you're upgrading from v1 to v2, please perform a CLEAN INSTALL, remove or backup your WTF folder as well as the v1 CyUI folders.
If you're upgrading from either v1, v2 or v3 to v4 it's not necessary a clean install, but it is recomended that you perform a /resetui after logging in for the first time.
Tukz, Duffed, Smelly, Elv22, Kryso, Toresh, many, many others and the Tukui community
I take no claim on any of the code, nor the scripts added to the compilation. All credits go to the respective authors, credit given where credit is due.
- added simple buff reminded on combat
- classtimer position for priest fixed
- remove glow from bossframe and arenaframe buttons
- reposition achievment, vehicle and gm ticket and roll windows/toast
- bug fix focus/focustarget now have proper castbars again
- reposition and reparent dk pet timer
- added Filger (disabled by default)
- updated classtimer filters
- rogue/druid combo bar fixed, now mimic default Tukui behaviour
- added spellID check (tooltip shows spellID of buffs and items. Disabled by default)
- raid layout fixed, removed raidbuffwatch (now available only on healer mode)
- /dps and /heal can now be used to switch layouts
- Starting from version 4.3, addon specific skins will not be defaulted with the ui. You can look here for a addon that will skin all the major addons available: http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.ph...UI Extra Skins
Maintained by Azilroka, Repooc and Darth Predator, members of the Tukui community. Also, requests to skin any addons can be made in http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.ph...471this thread.
Full changelog: https://github.com/kryo/Tukui/commits/master
Optional Files (0)
If you are able and want to help keep the project alive, you can show your support using the donation link below.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com