Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(40 MB)
Download
Updated: 04-10-15 07:23 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
The Adventure Continues (6.1)
Updated:04-10-15 07:23 AM
Created:01-11-11 06:20 PM
Downloads:19,333
Favorites:35
MD5:
6.1

DrGlenn's Aion UI  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: 1.17
by: DrGlenn [More]


Now includes an optional cobalt blue color scheme!




This is my take on a verbatim Aion UI for World of Warcraft.

This compilation supports a resolution of 1920x1200 and 1920x1080 out of the box.

Crafty users can make this work with other resolutions.

This compilation contains the following addons:
-----------------------------------------------------
- Align
- ArkInventory
- BugGrabber
- BugSack
- Chatter
- Chinchilla Minimap
- DockingStation
- Dominos
- ErrorMonster
- Grid2
- HideRaidFrame
- IHasNoScope (custom mod by Zork)
- kgPanels
- Masque
- Masque_Aion
- MikScrollingBattleText
- OmniCC
- Postal
- Quartz
- Raven
- Reflux
- SellJunk
- SharedMedia (including LibSharedMedia)
- StatBlock Durability, FPS, Memory, Latency
- Stuf Unitframes
- TipTac
- tullaRange

I take no credit what-so-ever for the above list of amazing addons.
I merely made them work together to bring you an Aion-like-experience
Kudos & credit goes to every single author of all the addons

!Read the included "README"-file for in-depth installation instructions!

Useful slash-commands and tips:
-------------------------------------
"/ai config" - bag config
"/stuf" - unitframe config
"/quartz" - casting-bar config
"/dominos" - actionbar config
"/raven" - buff/debuff-display config
"/tiptac" - tooltip config
"/dockingstation" - LDB display container config
"/grid2" - for grid raidframes config

You can change the minimap tracking setting by hovering over the minmap and clicking the middle mousebutton.

The Group Finder window, Garrison Report window and Calendar are all accessible from 3 buttons left of the minimap. See below image for reference.



I've also added 2 buttons for quick access to the Dungeon Journal window and Collections window. See below image for reference.



Most addon settings can be adjusted using the default Interface-menu.

Every addon in this compilation can be updated manually, except for:
SharedMedia
LibSharedMedia
Dominos_XP


Pre-release versions of this UI can be viewed @ the following locations on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL5ecYusReI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uLuS5s_TqM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htpNFRmA0yU

Raid frame demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwi2qNqIZ5A

!Enjoy!

- v1.17
Updated (almost) all of the addons included in the UI

Pet'n'mount button changed to Collections button (thanks to "themurloc" on the WoWinterface forums!)

Tweaked settings in Grid2

PvP button changed to Garrison Report button.

Dungeon button tooltip changed to "Dungeons & PvP"

Replaced the bag addon Adibags with ArkInventory. I still prefer to use Adibags in the UI, but at the time of writing this there still wasn't a v6.1 compatible version available, and the older versions had a few nasty bugs in them.

There seems to be a tooltip bug related to the new Death Recap window (by Blizzard). Nothing I can do about it - a /reloadui or /reload fixes it (the bug results in an enlarged, fixed tooltip width). If you don't mouse-over abilities in the Death Recap window you can avoid this bug.

- v1.16
Updated addons included in the UI

XP-bar now properly hides during pet battles

Replaced shMem and shPerformance with Statblock_FPS, Statblock_Memory and Statblock_Latency.

Modified Elloria's Buttonfacade_Aion (later/currently known as Masque_Aion) to work with the latest version of Masque (which recently dumped Buttonfacade legacy support). Elloria of WoWinterface fame still deserves full credit for the original artwork and mod.

Tweaked player health a power bar positions (by a few pixels) to fix texture misalignment in the 1920x1080 version of the UI

Modified LFDungeon and LFPVP button onClick events in order for them to work with latest WoW API changes

- v1.15
Updated addons included in the UI

- v1.14
Updated addons included in the UI

Anchored minimap overlay texture to the actual minimap itself instead of bottom bars (hopefully fixing strata related bugs)

- v1.13
Updated addons included in the UI

Repositioned the quest and achievement tracker (chinchilla)

Changed strata of minimap from medium to low in order for LFG and PVP icon tooltips to be visible (chinchilla)

- v1.12
Updated addons included in the UI

Removed SimplePowerBar since Dominos is now handling the ExtraActionButton and EncounterBar

Replaced Parrot with MikScrollingBattleText (MSBT) and reconfigured ErrorMonster to output in the MSBT Notification scroll area

Added 2 buttons for quick access to the Dungeon Journal window and Pets'n'Mounts window. Both have working tooltips and will autohide when a PetBattle initiates.

Reduced the number of buffs and debuffs shown at the Target and Focus unitframe. Number of buffs are now 24 (down from 36) and number of debuffs are now 20 (down from 40). This was done to reduce UI clutter in the top of the screen.

Removed faction info from tooltip

Added dungeon-role icon to Grid2's right-frame position

Softened the hard edges of the Target and Focus unitframe texture for both the cobalt and golden version of the UI

Fixed the background alpha for the castbar(s) in the golden version of the UI

Note: when starting a Pandaren character, the PvP faction icon located to the left of the Target and Focus unitframe healthbar will bug out and display a solid green frame, until you actually select a faction (Horde or Alliance).

- v1.11
Updated addons included in the UI

Added new castbar textures for player/target/focus with improved transparency

Added onLoad code to every kgPanels texture to force hiding during PetBattles

Enabled Stuf Unitframes option to hide during PetBattles

And did a bunch of tweaks I've already forgotten about!

- v1.10
Updated a few of the addons included in the UI

Fixed all the frame-level issues related to unitframes, castbars and nameplates.

Added SimplePowerBar to reposition the AlternatePowerBar

Added ErrorMonster to get quest-info output sent to Parrot

Attempted to fix the XP-bar tooltip flickering issue by disabling the tooltips for shMem, shPerformance and shLatency. Crude fix == might not work.

- v1.09
Updated almost every addon in the UI for WoW 5.0.X compatibility

Removed ACP (AddonControlPanel) because of bugs

Replaced RaidHide with HideRaidFrame

Added Ace3

Removed TotemTimers due to Shaman changes. Stuf will display totem cooldowns instead.

Disabled overheals and loot in Parrot

Configured PriestBar and ChiBar in Stuf. Reconfigured DeathKnightRuneBar.

Disabled BossFrames in Chinchilla

Added custom tooltips to the customized LFD, PVP and Calendar buttons.

Removed insanely bloated font from SharedMedia (wqy-zenhei)

Fixed onEvent script(s) in kgPanels, in order for the customized raid-background to show/hide/resize properly in raids.

And loads of other tweaks I can't remember ;)

- v1.08
Added optional cobalt blue textures (finally!).

Added modified ButtonFacade_Aion textures to go with the new cobalt blue color scheme.

Added modified Dominos-XP-bar to mimic the original Aion experience bar. Including tooltip function.

Added Zork's IHasNoScope addon for error message handling.

Disabled the Grid2 icon from the DockingStation bar.

Updated the included addons to latest stable version.

- v1.07
Updated the included addons for patch 4.3.

Replaced ErrorMonster with Haste's IHasNoScope error-spam-management addon.

- v1.06
Added Grid2 for raidframe support!

Added RaidHide to remove every last bit of the default Blizzard raidframes (including the annoying left side-menu)

Removed text on mouse-over on the XP-bar. It was unreadable due to the tiny height of the bar.

Updated AdiBags

- v1.05
Repositioned class-specific power bars: holy power, soul shards, eclipse and runes.

Repositioned and stickied stance bar.

Repositioned tooltip anchor to above and slight to the right of the minimap, similar to what you would find in the native Aion UI.

Replaced Bagnon with AdiBags.

Replaced TipTop with TipTac (yay, TipTac is up2date:).

Replaced SatrinaBuffFrame with Raven. Raven is a worthy replacement, it's up2date and it rocks!

Removed TinyDPS. I couldn't find a fitting location for it, and ultimately it goes against the Aion theme and spirit to add any sort of damage-meter to the UI.

Disabled ticks from showing up on the player's castbar.

All remaining addons were replaced by the latest version found on WoWinterface and WoWace.

- v1.04
Updated for patch 4.2

- v1.03
Added support for 1920x1080 ! (quite a few people requested it) ;)

Removed TipTac, replaced it with TipTop.

Focus-target health percentage text was missing - fixed.

Focus-target-of-target raid-icon was missing - fixed.

Player power-bar color has been changed to class dependent.

- v1.02
Every single healthbar and powerbar re-configured to get the proper round-edge-blending with the associated texture.

Target health value text removed and replaced with a look similar to the original Aion-style, which in essence divides the target healthbar up into 4 quarters of texture each representing 25% health.

I also opted for having the exact target health percentage listed on the right side of the target unitframe for when you need to know the exact percentage value. ;)

You can still obtain the exact total health value by mousing over the unit and read the tooltip.

Mrplow was removed due to a plethora of bugs under 4.0.6.

A bunch of addons were updated, and many of them were tweaked.

- v1.01
First release.
Optional Files (1)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
Type
1.1
35kB
10-30-13 04:51 AM
Patch


Archived Files (2)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
1.16
20MB
DrGlenn
11-02-14 12:24 PM
1.15
21MB
DrGlenn
05-10-14 04:37 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 01-16-15, 01:39 PM  
DrGlenn
A Kobold Labourer
 
DrGlenn's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 102
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by Tez
ahh so it could be that this res doesnt work cause its not updated while the other 2 main res's are?
Yes - unfortunately I don't get around to updating the addons a lot, since I stopped playing.
I try to keep them working after every big patch (5.4, 6.0 etc.), but I haven't updated the res-mod lately.
DrGlenn is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-15, 01:25 PM  
Tez
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by DrGlenn
Originally Posted by Tez
This is the res i am running 1366x768 and i used your wtf folder for that res...so what not its not a diff res other then than the 3 you have made it for.
Unfortunately, the 1366x768 WTF mod isn't updated for the latest version of the UI (latest UI version being 1.16).

As it says on the DrGlenn's Aion UI [1366x768 mod] page:

It may be that it works fine, and the problem you are experiencing is related to something different, but I can't know that for sure.
ahh so it could be that this res doesnt work cause its not updated while the other 2 main res's are?

well then i will have to try it when i get home on my main pc which ur set to your max res
Tez is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-15, 12:03 PM  
DrGlenn
A Kobold Labourer
 
DrGlenn's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 102
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by Tez
This is the res i am running 1366x768 and i used your wtf folder for that res...so what not its not a diff res other then than the 3 you have made it for.
Unfortunately, the 1366x768 WTF mod isn't updated for the latest version of the UI (latest UI version being 1.16).

As it says on the DrGlenn's Aion UI [1366x768 mod] page:
Currently works with v1.13 of "DrGlenn's Aion UI".
It may be that it works fine, and the problem you are experiencing is related to something different, but I can't know that for sure.
DrGlenn is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-15, 11:44 AM  
Tez
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by DrGlenn
Originally Posted by meljen
Just hopping in here... it looks like the screenshot you submitted is a different resolution from the out-of-the-box resolution mentioned on the UIs main info page. So I assume it's all askew since you're using a different resolution. You could probably unlock things and move around as needed...?
An excellent observation - I completely missed that myself.

Meljen is correct - you seem to be running the UI on a WoW resolution other than 1920x1080 or 1920x1200, in which case I can't help you much.
You could check out my mod I made for 1366x768, but I doubt it would solve your problems, seeing as you are probably using a different resolution:

DrGlenn's Aion UI [1366x768 mod]

Originally Posted by Tez
secondly the point is screens and no errors wont show you what is wrong and this is confirmed by you telling me that i didnt rename the account folder.

well i def did that ... i renamed it to Tez which is my toon i am logged on in those pictures so that cant be the problem.....i did exactly as the directions told me to do

has to be something else then
The two screenshots I quoted showed me that you had in fact copied the addon folder(s) correctly, and that the game had loaded them correctly - both of which are not a given when I'm not there looking over your shoulder during the "installation" process. By saying that I'm not trying to insult you - there are a lot of small steps that could go wrong. Especially when I don't know how proficient you are with computers. You could be John Carmack - I don't know.
It also showed me that although the addons were successfully loaded their individual settings were not.
Those settings are located in the WTF-folder, specifically the global settings "SavedVariables" folder under each WoW account sub-directory.

In my haste I often forget to rename the WTF folder(s) correctly during testing when I'm updating the UI. And the result I get is identical to those two screenshots.

Originally Posted by meljen
*edit* DrGlenn, are you playing WoW again?
You know, I actually did give Warlords a chance when Blizzard offered a 10-day WoD trial during Christmas.
It felt good to reacquaint myself with my old characters, but even though the new landscapes and character models in WoD look beautiful I wasn't that big a fan of the Garrison system.

Maybe it gets better the more you play, but I only had 10 days and was unable to level beyond 90 (XP locked).
At this point in time I've come to realize that the game I loved to play probably doesn't exist anymore.
So much has changed and most of the people I played with have moved on.

I do occasionally think about giving WoD a better shot - get to the endgame, find some friendly people to run casual raids with, run some BGs, see how the game fares at that point, but yeah - not sure atm.
Maybe when Blizzard sweetens the deal and runs a discount on the WoD box.

Regardless, I'll still be tweaking this UI.
This is the res i am running 1366x768 and i used your wtf folder for that res...so what not its not a diff res other then than the 3 you have made it for.
Tez is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-15, 05:38 AM  
DrGlenn
A Kobold Labourer
 
DrGlenn's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 102
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by meljen
Just hopping in here... it looks like the screenshot you submitted is a different resolution from the out-of-the-box resolution mentioned on the UIs main info page. So I assume it's all askew since you're using a different resolution. You could probably unlock things and move around as needed...?
An excellent observation - I completely missed that myself.

Meljen is correct - you seem to be running the UI on a WoW resolution other than 1920x1080 or 1920x1200, in which case I can't help you much.
You could check out my mod I made for 1366x768, but I doubt it would solve your problems, seeing as you are probably using a different resolution:

DrGlenn's Aion UI [1366x768 mod]

Originally Posted by Tez
secondly the point is screens and no errors wont show you what is wrong and this is confirmed by you telling me that i didnt rename the account folder.

well i def did that ... i renamed it to Tez which is my toon i am logged on in those pictures so that cant be the problem.....i did exactly as the directions told me to do

has to be something else then
The two screenshots I quoted showed me that you had in fact copied the addon folder(s) correctly, and that the game had loaded them correctly - both of which are not a given when I'm not there looking over your shoulder during the "installation" process. By saying that I'm not trying to insult you - there are a lot of small steps that could go wrong. Especially when I don't know how proficient you are with computers. You could be John Carmack - I don't know.
It also showed me that although the addons were successfully loaded their individual settings were not.
Those settings are located in the WTF-folder, specifically the global settings "SavedVariables" folder under each WoW account sub-directory.

In my haste I often forget to rename the WTF folder(s) correctly during testing when I'm updating the UI. And the result I get is identical to those two screenshots.

Originally Posted by meljen
*edit* DrGlenn, are you playing WoW again?
You know, I actually did give Warlords a chance when Blizzard offered a 10-day WoD trial during Christmas.
It felt good to reacquaint myself with my old characters, but even though the new landscapes and character models in WoD look beautiful I wasn't that big a fan of the Garrison system.

Maybe it gets better the more you play, but I only had 10 days and was unable to level beyond 90 (XP locked).
At this point in time I've come to realize that the game I loved to play probably doesn't exist anymore.
So much has changed and most of the people I played with have moved on.

I do occasionally think about giving WoD a better shot - get to the endgame, find some friendly people to run casual raids with, run some BGs, see how the game fares at that point, but yeah - not sure atm.
Maybe when Blizzard sweetens the deal and runs a discount on the WoD box.

Regardless, I'll still be tweaking this UI.
DrGlenn is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-15, 12:22 AM  
meljen
A Fallenroot Satyr

Forum posts: 28
File comments: 314
Uploads: 0
Just hopping in here... it looks like the screenshot you submitted is a different resolution from the out-of-the-box resolution mentioned on the UIs main info page. So I assume it's all askew since you're using a different resolution. You could probably unlock things and move around as needed...?

*edit* DrGlenn, are you playing WoW again?
Last edited by meljen : 01-16-15 at 12:23 AM.
meljen is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-15, 05:52 PM  
Tez
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
OK this time i end up with this...much better but still not what it should look like i guess lol



also in the top left corner those party name plates would be so much better to have as raid frames as well over the raid frames you put in. The best thing i love is the name plate for when u click on a target....main reason why i want the UI...your name plates lol.
Tez is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-15, 05:31 PM  
Tez
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by DrGlenn
Firstly:
Originally Posted by Tez
I will work on it tomorrow night and try to get you more info and screens and even a video since you think the more stuff i show you of the same thing over and over again will magically solve my probelem
Don't get cute. I'm trying to help you, and frankly I'm not obligated or paid to deal with that level of patronizing bullshit. You chose to use my UI, which I provide free or charge (and refuse to take donations for, even though people have offered it; the reason being I don't provide any original code. This is merely a remix, if you will).

Glad we got that out of the way.

Secondly, I know what your problem is:
Originally Posted by Tez
Here is a before / command thing and i did EXACTLY as your instructions on a clean install of WoW on my work laptop



Here is the after / command
... because those screenshots are great - they show me exactly what I need to know.

You haven't named your account sub-directories in the WTF-folder correctly (this is a very, very common mistake).

Goto the "WTF" folder and then the "Account" folder. Inside the "Account" folder you'll find another folder called "ACCOUNT_NAME".
Rename this "ACCOUNT_NAME" folder to your actual Battle.NET WoW account name. Not your Battle.net account name (there is a difference).

This can in fact be a little tricky because Blizzard changed the naming scheme for WoW accounts a couple of years back. If you had a WoW account before Blizzard chose to consolidate all of their games under a single Battle.NET account, then your current WoW account name should be your old username. The username you used to log into WoW with (SephirotthhXX, PwnMeister59, Horde4Life etc.)

If your WoW account is of a more recent date, then it gets a bit more tricky.
The easiest way (AFTER, you've tried to run WoW with all the addons in the UI pack, unsuccesfully) is to go into your "WTF" folder and then into the "Account" folder and notice what other folders are there, apart from the "ACCOUNT_NAME" folder.

Usually, it'll be a folder named "202938#2" or something similar to that. Copy the name of that folder, delete the folder and rename the "ACCOUNT_NAME" folder to whatever the folder you just deleted was called.

Use the image below for reference:



After that it's all happy days, sunshine and unicorns.
ok first off i am very cute so lets get that out of the way ....secondly the point is screens and no errors wont show you what is wrong and this is confirmed by you telling me that i didnt rename the account folder.

well i def did that ... i renamed it to Tez which is my toon i am logged on in those pictures so that cant be the problem.....i did exactly as the directions told me to do

has to be something else then.

i will try it again though just for the benefit of doubt but i did exactly that the first 3 times as well and i keep getting the same and on 2 diff machines now.
Tez is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-15, 04:57 PM  
DrGlenn
A Kobold Labourer
 
DrGlenn's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 102
Uploads: 6
Firstly:
Originally Posted by Tez
I will work on it tomorrow night and try to get you more info and screens and even a video since you think the more stuff i show you of the same thing over and over again will magically solve my probelem
Don't get cute. I'm trying to help you, and frankly I'm not obligated or paid to deal with that level of patronizing bullshit. You chose to use my UI, which I provide free or charge (and refuse to take donations for, even though people have offered it; the reason being I don't provide any original code. This is merely a remix, if you will).

Glad we got that out of the way.

Secondly, I know what your problem is:
Originally Posted by Tez
Here is a before / command thing and i did EXACTLY as your instructions on a clean install of WoW on my work laptop



Here is the after / command
... because those screenshots are great - they show me exactly what I need to know.

You haven't named your account sub-directories in the WTF-folder correctly (this is a very, very common mistake).

Goto the "WTF" folder and then the "Account" folder. Inside the "Account" folder you'll find another folder called "ACCOUNT_NAME".
Rename this "ACCOUNT_NAME" folder to your actual Battle.NET WoW account name. Not your Battle.net account name (there is a difference).

This can in fact be a little tricky because Blizzard changed the naming scheme for WoW accounts a couple of years back. If you had a WoW account before Blizzard chose to consolidate all of their games under a single Battle.NET account, then your current WoW account name should be your old username. The username you used to log into WoW with (SephirotthhXX, PwnMeister59, Horde4Life etc.)

If your WoW account is of a more recent date, then it gets a bit more tricky.
The easiest way (AFTER, you've tried to run WoW with all the addons in the UI pack, unsuccesfully) is to go into your "WTF" folder and then into the "Account" folder and notice what other folders are there, apart from the "ACCOUNT_NAME" folder.

Usually, it'll be a folder named "202938#2" or something similar to that. Copy the name of that folder, delete the folder and rename the "ACCOUNT_NAME" folder to whatever the folder you just deleted was called.

Use the image below for reference:



After that it's all happy days, sunshine and unicorns.
DrGlenn is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-15, 04:11 PM  
Tez
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Here is a before / command thing and i did EXACTLY as your instructions on a clean install of WoW on my work laptop



Here is the after / command
Last edited by Tez : 01-15-15 at 04:18 PM.
Tez is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-15, 03:28 PM  
Tez
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by DrGlenn
Originally Posted by Tez
I did a complete fresh install and it still didnt work. I removed my wtf and interface folder out all together and did your thing exactly to the letter and its not working so idk.

If you want maybe you can hop on our ts tonight focusmmo.ts3dns.com is the team speak server address.... i will be on at 6 pm pst time.
I won't be joining TS to troubleshoot this for you.

If you genuinely cared enough about setting up the UI you'd already have posted screenshots or at least some specific errors, but since all you've given me to work with are vague descriptions of "it's not working" I'll assume you are either incapable of providing more info or simply unwilling.

Just to make sure, I just DL'ed the latest version of the UI, cleared my Fonts, Interface and WTF folders and installed the UI from scratch. It's working perfectly fine.

Only thing I can tell you is that you're skipping a step along the way.
I cleared everything from scratch and followed your exact directions posted in the txt file you zipped and after i do the / command it doesnt go into your UI so unless something else is bugged or there is some bugs with your install or files i dont know what else you would tell me is wrong. When i get time i will see if i can take some screens but the screens will show u nothing other then your UI not installed so kinda defeats the purpose of showing you the blizzard UI which you already know what it looks like lol.

I dont get any error messages btw so i cant post those...it just doesnt load the UI when i do the command and my scaling is off as well.

I will work on it tomorrow night and try to get you more info and screens and even a video since you think the more stuff i show you of the same thing over and over again will magically solve my probelem

also wish you could the same raid frames Aion actually has ...those were the best and i know your trying from posts i read but having grid or w/e on this UI is going to throw off the genuine look of aion which i loved
Last edited by Tez : 01-15-15 at 04:19 PM.
Tez is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-15, 12:38 PM  
DrGlenn
A Kobold Labourer
 
DrGlenn's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 102
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by Tez
I did a complete fresh install and it still didnt work. I removed my wtf and interface folder out all together and did your thing exactly to the letter and its not working so idk.

If you want maybe you can hop on our ts tonight focusmmo.ts3dns.com is the team speak server address.... i will be on at 6 pm pst time.
I won't be joining TS to troubleshoot this for you.

If you genuinely cared enough about setting up the UI you'd already have posted screenshots or at least some specific errors, but since all you've given me to work with are vague descriptions of "it's not working" I'll assume you are either incapable of providing more info or simply unwilling.

Just to make sure, I just DL'ed the latest version of the UI, cleared my Fonts, Interface and WTF folders and installed the UI from scratch. It's working perfectly fine.

Only thing I can tell you is that you're skipping a step along the way.
Last edited by DrGlenn : 01-15-15 at 12:54 PM.
DrGlenn is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-15, 12:12 PM  
Tez
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by DrGlenn
Originally Posted by Tez
Originally Posted by DrGlenn
Originally Posted by Tez
looks the same and a few stuff comes up but its addons not working right i guess.
Hmm, strange. Are you using any other addons with the UI? You mentioned X-Perl - there may be a conflict if you are using Stuf Unitframes (included in the UI) and X-Perl at the same time.
i took off xperl and it still didnt work....are you still updating this and working on it?

also the raid frames in this picture are much better style with your UI
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...onUI.html#info
Yup, still keeping it updated. You need to understand that I can't guarantee the UI pack will work together with other additional addons you might be using. Especially if they are addons controlling key features such as unitframes. Other addons controlling less critical aspects of the game are much less likely to cause trouble.

If you want help I need to know exactly what other addons you're trying to use (a complete list), and any screenshots and error/bug printouts would be useful.
I can't help you fix an error or a bug I can't reproduce or see for myself.

If you are only using the UI pack and you followed the instructions to the letter then I can guarantee that it will work.
I did a complete fresh install and it still didnt work. I removed my wtf and interface folder out all together and did your thing exactly to the letter and its not working so idk.

If you want maybe you can hop on our ts tonight focusmmo.ts3dns.com is the team speak server address.... i will be on at 6 pm pst time.
Tez is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-15, 05:22 PM  
DrGlenn
A Kobold Labourer
 
DrGlenn's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 102
Uploads: 6
Originally Posted by Tez
Originally Posted by DrGlenn
Originally Posted by Tez
looks the same and a few stuff comes up but its addons not working right i guess.
Hmm, strange. Are you using any other addons with the UI? You mentioned X-Perl - there may be a conflict if you are using Stuf Unitframes (included in the UI) and X-Perl at the same time.
i took off xperl and it still didnt work....are you still updating this and working on it?

also the raid frames in this picture are much better style with your UI
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...onUI.html#info
Yup, still keeping it updated. You need to understand that I can't guarantee the UI pack will work together with other additional addons you might be using. Especially if they are addons controlling key features such as unitframes. Other addons controlling less critical aspects of the game are much less likely to cause trouble.

If you want help I need to know exactly what other addons you're trying to use (a complete list), and any screenshots and error/bug printouts would be useful.
I can't help you fix an error or a bug I can't reproduce or see for myself.

If you are only using the UI pack and you followed the instructions to the letter then I can guarantee that it will work.
DrGlenn is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-15, 02:14 PM  
Tez
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by DrGlenn
Originally Posted by Tez
looks the same and a few stuff comes up but its addons not working right i guess.
Hmm, strange. Are you using any other addons with the UI? You mentioned X-Perl - there may be a conflict if you are using Stuf Unitframes (included in the UI) and X-Perl at the same time.
i took off xperl and it still didnt work....are you still updating this and working on it?

also the raid frames in this picture are much better style with your UI
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13235-oUFAionUI.html#info
Last edited by Tez : 01-13-15 at 02:18 PM.
Tez is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: