|Go to Page...|
A cool looking UI is nice but I aim for one that runs smooth, doesn't have unnecessary addons and maximizes screen real estate. I play to win and lag is lose.
1. Back your current Interface and WTF folders.
2. Copy All files from EverythingUI.rar into your World of Warcraft directory.
3. Open Leatrix Latency Fix 1.23 and run Install.vbs
4. Rename "YOUR ACCOUNT NAME", "YOUR REALM NAME", "YOUR CHARACTER NAME" folders in the WTF folder.
5. While In-Game type /dom then go to profiles and Set the Everything profile.
SmartBuff is a buff addon, to cast buffs ease and quickly. All classes are supported. Bind a key, scrollwheel or use the action button and it checks if you, a party/raid member, also hunter and warlock pets, needs your buff and cast it. Use the options menu to configure it you like, as example: buffs, raid subgroups, pets, etc.
DeadRed - Moves the red error text from the middle of your screen to the top left and out of the way.
Doom Cooldown Pulse - Flashes the icon of a spell or ability on top of your cast bar when it becomes usable again.
eNameplates - Nameplates with class icons for enemies.
NeedToKnow lets you monitor specific buffs, debuffs, and totems as timer bars that always appear in a consistent place on your screen.
SnowfallKeyPress - This addon accelerates key bindings so that they are activated by key press rather than key release. This allows you to activate your abilities faster than you could otherwise.