Disclaimer: This UI is optimized for healers with a 1920x1080 resolution.
You can most definitely make it fit 1650x1080 and any lower widescreen resolutions by tweaking the UI scale (advanced video settings) and by nudging the cast bars (Quartz) a bit.
- Backup your current Interface and WTF folders just in case.
- Copy over the Interface, WTF and Font folders inside your World of Warcraft folder
- Inside the WTF folder, change "ACCOUNTNAMEHERE" to your account name (not battle.net)! in caps.
- Inside that folder, rename "Your Server Here" to your server name
- Inside that folder, rename "CharacterName" to your character's name (copy and paste the folder if you have multiple characters, and rename the folders respectively).
(Resto) Blue-Green shield pops up when Water Shield is missing. Green design on the sides of the unit frame indicates that Earthliving Weapon is missing.
(Elemental) Blue shield pops up when Lightshield is missing. orange design on the sides of the unit frame indicates that Flametongue Weapon is missing.
1. /bar to open the configuration menu.
2. Unselect "Lock" on the top left corner of the pannel to unlock the bars. (All hidden bars should now appear, in green).
3. Select Bar 5 in the menu -> Open the Visibility Tab.
4. Uncheck "Always Hide".
5. Now, check "Lock". You should be able to drag spells and macros to that bar.
Bar 1 & 2: Used for main spells, cooldowns and potions.
Bar 3: (Located on the top left of the chat box, pops up on mouse-over) Used for quick access to mounts, one column I have flying mounts, the other for ground mounts. (This is completely optional)
Bar 4: (Located under the minimap) I personally use this for quick access spells, like rez, mass summon, hearth, etc (Completely optional and up to you)
Bar 5: Recommended for spells that don't have any cooldowns and don't really need to see the icon (such as Water Shield or Beacon of Light etc).
1. Click on the Key Bindings red button on the top right of the menu. (To be able to keybind, your bars will need to be locked and visible).
2. Mouse-over a button to assign one (or more) keybind(s) to it.
3. Once you're done, click the lock button.
4. Make sure you go back to Bar 5 -> Visibility -> Make sure "Always Hide" is checked.
- Add 1650x1080 and lower resolution WTF files
- Add more Auras for other classes and specs
- Skin the buff bar
- 'Upgrade' to Quartz 3
Term of Use:
All credits go to CaithUI for putting all the work and effort in this shiny UI <3
I just changed it to make it a bit more healer-friendly and added a couple 'utility' mods like Auctioneer for an example.
If you're worried about using too much memory, /am to open AddonManager and you can unselect all the addons you don't need, and re-load them later on when you do need them. It's quite useful!
Feel free to swap out any addons to your personal preferences(like DBM instead of BigWigs)!
Any comments, feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated!
2.11 - Removed Junkyard due to bug, fixed Power Auras for shaman and made Bagnon prettier.
2.1- Quick fix to Grid's layout.
2.0 - Updated for 4.2!
1.5 - Updated a few addons, removed personal macros and keybindings.
1.4 - Updated for patch 4.0.6
1.3 - Cleared some of my custom settings to default (only affects keybindings, blizzard interface options etc., not the UI)
1.2 - Added Reflux addon (lets you load multiple profiles at once for a faster install)
1.1 - Updated some out-of-date addons