This is a broker plugin to display your current equipment durability! The display shows your average, and the tooltip shows each individual item's durability. You can choose to auto-repair your gear, show how much it costs (faction discounts included), and to use guild funds; to do so go in the options panel. You can also choose to color the text by percent(100% green - 0% red)
- Fixed issue with the lowest durability not working
- Fixed issue with no reputation costs working (both typo-related issues!)
- Added ability to show lowest durability vs. average durability
- Fixed issue with auto-repair not always using guild funds when checked
- Fixed issue with the nil "headCost" variable, I thought I removed this before
- Updated the TOC (something I never remember to do...)
- Fixed repair cost prediction via a much more efficient method
- Made the color by percent use a wider range of colors - nicer looking
- Added ability to show the cost of repairing gear
- Choice to show [Neutral] [Friendly] [Honored] [Revered] or [Exalted] discounts
- Legendary items may not result in the right price due to the lack of a formula!
- Added ability to color text by percent of items
- Changed text to show value and suffix since Chocolate bar has no option for value and suffix
- Fixed a bug where if you wore no armor with durability it wouldn't work. Now shows "No armor"