Prettier, pixel-perfect nameplates with auras. Configurable through interface options (open with /knp or /kuinameplates).
Class colours on hostile players can be enabled in the default interface options, under "Names" - check "Class Colors in Nameplates" at the bottom right.
If you're having issues with nameplates being in incorrect locations or being unclickable, first try unchecking the "Fix aliasing" option in configuration.
All of the default nameplate features
Tank mode - recolour health bars when you have threat (enable by checking "Enable tank mode" in options)
Customisable display of health for friendly or enemy units
Pretty fading in/out of frames (disable by unchecking "Smoothly fade" in options)
Automatic toggling of nameplates when you enter or exit combat (enable by checking "Auto toggle in combat" in options)
Cast & incoming healing warnings, useful for PVP (disabled by default, check "Show cast warnings" in options)
Health display patterns:
The text to display for health on different frames is determined by two simple patterns: one for friendly frames and one for neutral and hostile frames. These patterns can be changed in the options dialog (/knp). They must make use of specific conditions and results, in the following format:
There must be at least one condition (and one result). Any other conditions are optional.
Possible conditions are:
"=" When the unit is at maximum health...
"<" When the unit's health is less than maximum...
"=<" When the unit's health is either less than maximum or at maximum...
Possible results are:
"m" ... Display their maximum health (i.e. 123.4k).
"d" ... Display their health deficit (i.e. -46.5k).
"p" ... Display their health percentage.
"c" ... Display their current health (i.e. 76.9k).
"b" ... Display nothing.
The patterns used by default are:
Friendly units: =:m;<:d; Which means:
When the unit is at maximum health:Display their maximum health;
When they're below maximum health:Display their health deficit;
Hostile units: <:p; Which means:
When the unit is below maximum health:Display their health percentage;
Stuff I can't remember
* added target-glow.tga which i forgot about because git. i blame git. yes.
* added AOE immolate aura to whitelist for warlocks
* fix castbars can't be disabled
* fix auras doesn't support auras which last until canceled
* fix auras max time threshold doesn't hide auras which last until canceled
* add target glow effect
* don't floor texture sizes
* fix fixaa doesn't work correctly with viewports
* add options to disable target glow
* add option to change target glow colour
* vastly decrease impact on FPS when not using fixaa (up to around the same level as when fixaa is enabled)
* don't use default nameplate overlay for background
* add new combopoint media files
* fix castbar spell name overlapping with max cast time
* make combo points immediately display on the target once it has been hidden and re-shown
* reposition raid icon slightly
* update KuiSpellList; most classes altered slightly
* add glow to combopoints when player has 5
* use round combopoint icons
* make combopoints always display above frame overlay
* adjust position of text on auras
* floor auras time remaining
* fix not recognising the currently targeted nameplate when it is hidden and re-shown
* fixaa tooltip text
* remove rogue :Hide call triggering ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED errors
* really, really fix issue where frames could become stuck on the screen when "Fix aliasing" is disabled
* spell icons incorrectly fade out when a frame is deselected
* changing profiles/most options requires a UI reload